Match Day 5

Started by tags, June 06, 2017, 11:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Match Day 5! Things are shaping up! Time for a strong finish!

Teams
Black Metal All-Stars - Gnaarkill
Celeb-Ratt-ies - Lars
En Traiders - J-Reedy
Gurkha Legion - hakos
The Playful Dead - Kvasilad
The True Heretics - Equilibri
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution

tags

All right J-R! Saturday and Sunday are pretty open actually, most evenings next week should work as well. Let me know what options are available for your squishies!

Barmution

Hey Lars!

My week is pretty busy and I'm going away for the weekend so how about next Monday at 2100?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on June 06, 2017, 11:03:17 PM
All right J-R! Saturday and Sunday are pretty open actually, most evenings next week should work as well. Let me know what options are available for your squishies!

Howdy ho, Kvasiman! Saturday is out, but here's what would work for me (CEST as normal):
- Sunday 10-18
- Monday 19-21
- Wednesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. 

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on June 07, 2017, 01:47:31 PM
Hey Lars!

My week is pretty busy and I'm going away for the weekend so how about next Monday at 2100?

Cheers,
Barm

Monday @ 21 will be fine sya then

/Lars

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 07, 2017, 02:55:02 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on June 06, 2017, 11:03:17 PM

Howdy ho, Kvasiman! Saturday is out, but here's what would work for me (CEST as normal):
- Sunday 10-18
- Monday 19-21
- Wednesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. 

Wednesday at 20 sounds good!

J-Reedy

Lars

Don't know whats happening the game has frozen i can't mark any character or write in chat but i see what you write

/Lars

Barmution

Ok, it says you disconnected. Try to reconnect?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Guess it was time for one of *those* matches...

GG and well played, Lars. I'm left hoping for better dice next time.

Cheers!
-Barm

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on June 12, 2017, 10:53:05 PM
Guess it was time for one of *those* matches...

GG and well played, Lars. I'm left hoping for better dice next time.

Cheers!
-Barm

Yhea you hade some really bad luck at some critical situation. But well played anyway.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Hey Equi!

Been away for a short holiday week on sweden rock festival, back in action now! ;D

When is your next opening for a game me wonders? ::)
I can play
Thursday: 21.30 - 22.30
Saturday: 11 - 13
Sunday: 14 - 16
Monday: 20 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22

/Gnaar

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 14, 2017, 10:28:35 AM
Hey Equi!

Been away for a short holiday week on sweden rock festival, back in action now! ;D

When is your next opening for a game me wonders? ::)
I can play
Thursday: 21.30 - 22.30
Saturday: 11 - 13
Sunday: 14 - 16
Monday: 20 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22

/Gnaar

Hi!

Hope Sweden Rock rocked! :D
Been busy at work so have not really thought of a time to play.

Working this weekend, so I guess monday should be the day for our game!

Shall we say 20:00 on monday, then?

//Eq

tags

Well, I guess it was a pretty run-of-the-mill 2-1 grind. Although it's fair to say that there was a _very_ good chance of the 2-2 equalizer towards the end, but a good 2d blitz and a lucky bounce-to-throw-in settled it.

I definitely had fun, it was a match where my block dice largely did what they should, although it wasn't really bloody out there. J-R had some horrendous 1d first drive, but I think it largely evened out with some pretty good elf-dodging later in the match.

Anyway, thanks for the match, and good luck further on.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on June 14, 2017, 09:49:38 PM
Well, I guess it was a pretty run-of-the-mill 2-1 grind. Although it's fair to say that there was a _very_ good chance of the 2-2 equalizer towards the end, but a good 2d blitz and a lucky bounce-to-throw-in settled it.

I definitely had fun, it was a match where my block dice largely did what they should, although it wasn't really bloody out there. J-R had some horrendous 1d first drive, but I think it largely evened out with some pretty good elf-dodging later in the match.

Anyway, thanks for the match, and good luck further on.

Yeah, I think I got your pulse running a bit with that final dodge run that my catcher made :) Close to 10 dodges and 2 gfis to get to the ball and he made it. Then fumbled the pickup. So, no wonder he got surehanded after the match.

Fun match, got slaughtered on 1d blocks and failed easy dodges early on but those weren't key ones. And then got a "Can't fail dodge" turn later on that got me a decent scoring chance. Kvasiman played well, hurried me on offense and took it easy on his own advance. Well played!