Match Day 6

Started by tags, June 22, 2017, 10:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

This match was probably decided early by Tags' Block Mummy deciding to take some time off by failing a gfi and going for a week's vacation in MNG-land. Also his players were 0 of 5 for regen, proving that Flesh Golem steals vital parts with every punch - punchee beware! This forced an early score and the Kennel Club capitalized by equalizing. The Undeads' luck turned from rotten to somewhat below average the next half and with a couple of daring moves managed to put some pressure on the Necros with a couple of removals. However the speed advantage proved too much to overcome and the Undead were outmaneuvered, leaving some cowardly Necro free to stall in the final score of 2-1.

GG Tags, given some better dice for you in the first half this could've easily gone the other way. Good luck in your final match this season!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Yo Hakos!
May be some 15minutes late for the game. Hope 20.15 works for you.

See you tonight m8!

/Gnaar

hakos

sure, no worries

/hakos

hakos

That's one bashy match played

First half were quite even but the Undead did not manage to get the ball into my half.

Second half the orcs managed to stun and hurt some players to create some big gaps in the undead defenses. Some slow going later, the only goal of the match was scored in the final turn.

Thanks for the match Gnaarkill. I could not catch any errors on your side, only some bad luck with dices draining your rerolls rather quickly.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Shouldnt there be a match day 7?
Or is it the finals already? ::)

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 04, 2017, 10:15:02 AM
Shouldnt there be a match day 7?
Or is it the finals already? ::)

Still awaiting The True Heretics vs. Ent Raiders, mate!

Equi is in Canada, and I think he and J-R have tentatively settled for the weekend of 8th-9th.

I'm off to Paris tomorrow myself, and probably won't be able to play MD7 before 17th. 10th, but I guess that's not a problem then.

EDIT: I'm clearly in vacation mode already, I meant 17th..

Gnaarkill

Cool! No worries. I hope everybody has good vacations? ;D
Myself, I have a couple of weeks left. My vacation starts at the 19th of july 8)

It cannot really come soon enough, want that vacation badly right now :P

J-Reedy

Quote from: equilibri on June 26, 2017, 08:21:59 AM
The weekend 8-9 sound great!

OK, Equi, I won't offer you any Friday times because you might be a bit disoriented after the long flight. So here are my OK times:
- Saturday 10-late
- Sunday 10-19
- Monday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir Equi of Toronto

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 06, 2017, 06:39:13 AM
Quote from: equilibri on June 26, 2017, 08:21:59 AM
The weekend 8-9 sound great!

OK, Equi, I won't offer you any Friday times because you might be a bit disoriented after the long flight. So here are my OK times:
- Saturday 10-late
- Sunday 10-19
- Monday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir Equi of Toronto

Hi!

Now I'm back in Sweden again (not so excited bout that...) so I think sunday would be a perfect day for my sad team to be crushed again!
Shall we start early so the evening is free?

We can say 11:00, maybe?

//Eq

J-Reedy

Quote from: equilibri on July 06, 2017, 04:17:40 PM
Now I'm back in Sweden again (not so excited bout that...) so I think sunday would be a perfect day for my sad team to be crushed again!
Shall we start early so the evening is free?

We can say 11:00, maybe?

//Eq

Yup! Sunday at 11.00 will be fine with me. See you then!

J-Reedy

Serious Nuffling for Equilibri. Started with skull+both down rerolled into skull+both on the 1st attack turn of Chaos down which gave me opportunity to run to the ball. Lots of ones and skulls followed, I injured and KO'd Chaos easily and so loss of my 2nd Wardancer to Badly Hurt didn't hurt bad. Nothing much Equilibri could do, he took the ball away any time he had a chance but then something crappy went down with his dice elsewhere. Sorry for the bad luck with this game and season, Equilibri, nicely played anyways!