Teams
Black Metal All-Stars - Gnaarkill
Celeb-Ratt-ies - Lars
En Traiders - J-Reedy
Gurkha Legion - hakos
The Playful Dead - Kvasilad
The True Heretics - Equilibri
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution

Final day, spot on the finals at stake, play on!

J-Reedy

Hakos, time to see which one of us is crowned the regular season winner or if we manage to play a wussy draw and see two other teams surge ahead both of us.

Here are my OK starting times for next week as far as I can see, CEST as is the norm:

Tuesday 17.30-20
Thursday 17-21

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. If not, Friday is a definate no go and I'll know about Saturday and Sunday later. If you know a suitable time for the weekend for you, suggest something and I should be able to work my schedule around it.

tags

Hey Lars, first chance to play is evening Monday 17th of July. I can probably play all evenings that week, and most likely during the weekend if that's better.

Gnaarkill

Yo Barm!

My week is pretty open, vacation soon, calm at work and off-season in training so anything after 18.00 this week will work for me :)
Name your price m8, what suits you the best? 8)

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 09, 2017, 12:43:09 PM
Hakos, time to see which one of us is crowned the regular season winner or if we manage to play a wussy draw and see two other teams surge ahead both of us.

Here are my OK starting times for next week as far as I can see, CEST as is the norm:

Tuesday 17.30-20
Thursday 17-21

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. If not, Friday is a definate no go and I'll know about Saturday and Sunday later. If you know a suitable time for the weekend for you, suggest something and I should be able to work my schedule around it.

Howdy ho

Yes, couldn't wish for a more exciting ending of the regular season.

These teams have never met before and our record is very similar.
Orcs: 9w-3d-2l
Woodies: 7w-3d-2l

But it is two very different strategies: Bashy versus Dodgy

This could end any way.

Unfortunately our times are not that compatible. This week I can play on monday and friday evening. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening are already booked. So I guess it is the weekend for us. Both saturday and sunday could work as it looks now. Afternoon is the best, followed by evening. An early match is doable if needed but would prefer not to.

/Hakos

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 10, 2017, 10:23:21 AM
Yo Barm!

My week is pretty open, vacation soon, calm at work and off-season in training so anything after 18.00 this week will work for me :)
Name your price m8, what suits you the best? 8)

/Gnaar
Hey mate!

Tonight at 19:00 would be perfect, can you do that? If not tomorrow at 19:00 would be just as perfect.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on July 09, 2017, 08:22:30 PM
Hey Lars, first chance to play is evening Monday 17th of July. I can probably play all evenings that week, and most likely during the weekend if that's better.

I will be out with my boat so depending on weather i might be in harbor with 230v so the computer don't die on me when playing will come back later when i know more about the weather for next week.

/Lars

Barmution

Hey again, Gnaar. Guessing something came up since I haven't heard from you.

Anyway, I can start playing anytime between 19.00 and 21.00 both tonight and tomorrow night. Please respond ASAP.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on July 10, 2017, 12:19:54 PM
Unfortunately our times are not that compatible. This week I can play on monday and friday evening. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening are already booked. So I guess it is the weekend for us. Both saturday and sunday could work as it looks now. Afternoon is the best, followed by evening. An early match is doable if needed but would prefer not to.

/Hakos

All righty, how about Saturday @16? Or Sunday 13-17, either way is fine.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on July 12, 2017, 01:01:36 PM
Hey again, Gnaar. Guessing something came up since I haven't heard from you.

Anyway, I can start playing anytime between 19.00 and 21.00 both tonight and tomorrow night. Please respond ASAP.

Cheers,
Barm

Goddamit... yea sorry Barm!

Havent checked the forum properly -.-
I am renovating my girlfriends bedroom which have drawn my attention.

Would maybe tomorrow friday @21 or sunday @20-21 suit you?

/Gnaar

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 13, 2017, 10:57:58 AM
Goddamit... yea sorry Barm!

Havent checked the forum properly -.-
I am renovating my girlfriends bedroom which have drawn my attention.

Would maybe tomorrow friday @21 or sunday @20-21 suit you?

/Gnaar
I'd prefer tonight @21 if possible but I think I might be able to make it tomorrow @21.

-Barm

Gnaarkill

Yea, saw that in your earlier post m8.
We are applying paint this evening so wont be home until 22.00 probably.
Tomorrow I could probably stretch for 20.00 if that suits you better?

Sunday could probably also be more open, from 18.00 something :)

/Gnaar

Barmution

Nah, let's do tomorrow @21, I'll make it work.

Cheers,
Barm

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 13, 2017, 04:11:08 AM
Quote from: hakos on July 10, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

/Hakos

All righty, how about Saturday @16? Or Sunday 13-17, either way is fine.

Let's do as normal then. Plan for Saturday @16 and keep Sunday as reserve time in case something pops up.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on July 13, 2017, 03:51:11 PM
Nah, let's do tomorrow @21, I'll make it work.

Cheers,
Barm

Cool m8!

See you tomorrow @21 then, thx Barm!

/Gnaar