Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, July 09, 2017, 12:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 13, 2017, 04:52:52 PM
Quote from: Barmution on July 13, 2017, 03:51:11 PM
Nah, let's do tomorrow @21, I'll make it work.

Cheers,
Barm

Cool m8!

See you tomorrow @21 then, thx Barm!

/Gnaar
Np,

good luck with the renovating; we're mostly done w our house but I know what a chore it can be!

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on July 13, 2017, 04:51:09 PM

Let's do as normal then. Plan for Saturday @16 and keep Sunday as reserve time in case something pops up.

/hakos

Yup! Preparing for Saturday.

Barmution

The last regular match of the season and boy is it a hoot and a half! Some wild and unusual plays from both sides made this a very entertaining game and I think neither of us really felt safe with the ball at any time. Fear Count Luthor, for he dominates the heck out the the midfield... at least when your opponent plays him right!

Thanks for a great match, Gnaar!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Another nuffling for my opponent. Scored fast after riot. Then got Perfect defence and managed to make the ball pickup a fumbling fest that prevented scoring. Second half I got blitz and Wardancer got under the ball to catch it. Dancer took a blitz and scored. Match was basically over after that. Hakos had bunch of both-down & skulls after rerolls, skulls and ones on key plays, not much he could do. Thanks for the game and better luck next season!

hakos

Congratulations to the Victory and a Place in the final J-Reedy!

Well played.

I played badly, kick-off events were definitely not on my side, and wood elves are for sure my nemesis. After many years of BB I still do not know how to win against them. So I'm not surprised I lost but I definitely hoped that I could have offered better resistance.

Anyway, will be interesting to see if you will meet the necro's or the rat's in the final. I kind'a hope for the rat's to get there. I don't remember when was the lat time we had a final with two dodgy teams. But since Barmutions necros is the only team that have beat me this season, except the elves of course, that feel quite fine as well.

/hakos

Lars

Quote from: Lars on July 11, 2017, 02:35:26 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on July 09, 2017, 08:22:30 PM
Hey Lars, first chance to play is evening Monday 17th of July. I can probably play all evenings that week, and most likely during the weekend if that's better.

I will be out with my boat so depending on weather i might be in harbor with 230v so the computer don't die on me when playing will come back later when i know more about the weather for next week.

/Lars
Kvasilad can we Take the machinfo tonight at say 21? I know it is shorts notiser but it would be grande since i got a fixad connection tonight
/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on July 17, 2017, 04:01:28 PM
Hey Lars, first chance to play is evening Monday 17th of July. I can probably play all evenings that week, and most likely during the weekend if that's better.

I will be out with my boat so depending on weather i might be in harbor with 230v so the computer don't die on me when playing will come back later when i know more about the weather for next week.

/Lars
Kvasilad can we Take the machinfo tonight at say 21? I know it is shorts notiser but it would be grande since i got a fixad connection tonight
/Lars

Sure thing!

My deader-than-usual Undead team will try to field some players, see you on the pitch!

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on July 17, 2017, 04:07:46 PM
Quote from: Lars on July 17, 2017, 04:01:28 PM

/Lars
/Lars

Sure thing!

My deader-than-usual Undead team will try to field some players, see you on the pitch!
ok cya soon
/lars

tags

A bit late, logging in now!

Lars

tags

Ooops, I completely forgot our match report in setting up the finals.

Anyway, it was not a great day for the rats. The whimsical recently deceased chose to receive, and basically set up a bashy cage grind towards the end zone. Nothing too spectacular, but the rats were clearly outmuscled despite 5 players sitting this match out after Barmution's hammering last week, including the block mummy. 1 up for the Undead.

With a couple of turns left, Celeb-Ratt-Ies were hoping for an equalizer before the half, but alas, there was a blitz. After that, they could not really set up anything.

Second half, the rats receive, but struggle to penetrate the loosely attached flesh wall. A couple of nimble ghouls find holes in the cage, and manage to come away with the pigskin, rushing it in for a 2nd touchdown.

4th drive, said ghouls are apparently getting a bit cocky. In an overeager attempt to steal the ball, the defences are left vulnerable, and Ratt Heafy manages to throw the ball to Jason stRattham. He manages to make a hand-off in traffic to Scarlett JoHamster, who is able to run it in after a couple of nimble dodges for the 1-2 reduction, which was the final score.

Thanks for the game Lars, may we both have better luck next season :)