Season 27 signup

Started by J-Reedy, July 23, 2017, 03:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Welcome!

So, as we'll be getting a new player(s), should we go for new teams as Kvasilad suggested?

hakos

Nice, welcome to our little corner of the Blood Bowl world.

And just to make sure you are not alone with a new team I will join with some fresh dwarves for with season.

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on August 07, 2017, 07:48:12 PM
Nice, welcome to our little corner of the Blood Bowl world.

And just to make sure you are not alone with a new team I will join with some fresh dwarves for with season.

/hakos

Anything but Dwarves. D:

Barmution

Welcome aboard, Napoleon! Always good to get some fresh blood :)

I'm more than willing to start a fresh team for s27 if we're taking in new faces. I guess the silly teams will have to wait or is the BB2:LE beta compatible w BB2?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

I'll start a fresh team, but I'll probably pick one that is not being played by others this season. Maybe High Elves, since I don't think I've actually ever tried them.

The beta is on a completely separate server, and will be available only in smaller periods at a time, so not usable for a proper season.

So, if Lars joins in (still sailing?), we're 8 players for this season?

Lars

I Will continue with my scavens
/Lars

Gnaarkill

Nice! Welcome Napoleon!
I hope you will enjoy our company ;D

Ill join with a fresh team aswell then, havent made up my mind on what yet though. :)

/Gnaar

equilibri

And I will have new team also, off course!
Something with agility this time... :D

hakos

Ok, I guess the "Any TV" rule remains but that it will be quite a mixed season considering which teams that joins.

Thus I have changed my mind and will join with the Young Mutant Chaos Army instead. They have a TV of 1160 so they will fit in nicely.

/Hakos

Gnaarkill

Do we have any starting date yet?
Is it possible to sign up to the league in game?

/Gnaar

tags

Not created yet, but I can set it up tonight if we are going to be 8 teams. Currently vacationing in Helsinki, so not much PC time. I guess we want to start asap.

tags

Hi all, I've created an 8-player competition named "Season 27", so please join up!

The league is as per usual "NUL Championship".

Please let me know if you can't find it, and I'll send your team an invite (if you mention the name).

I've already joined with Constantly High Elves.

hakos

And the Young Mutant Chaos Army has joined the League as well.

Nice name for your team Kvasilad. :)

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

My team, the 'Nightmares of Naggarond' has joined the league.

Barmution

Grail Addicts Anonymous are in!

(Brets)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.