Constantly High Elves - Kvasilad
Grail Addicts Anonymous - Barmution
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Nightmares of Naggarond - Napoleon
Sand Castles Supreme - J-Reedy
Slowly weR0t - Gnaarkill
Young Mutants Chaos Army - Hakos

J-Reedy

Okay, Hakos, your young ones against my less of young persuasion. Will beauty beat experience, shall chaos rule over the organization of sand castle architects? Let us see. Here are my OK times, CEST as is the norm:

- Sunday 10-17
- Monday 18-20

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. No idea about next week, it'll be my final work week before 3 week vacation, so I might be busy. Tuesday and Wednesday are definately out.

hakos

Yay, NUL is started again.

And Khemri, such an unusual team to face, this will be interesting.

I'm right in the middle of my vacation and can play almost whenever. How about this sunday at 15?

Just need to find another mutant to fill the hole in the team since there seem to be some people out there that likes to kill mutants.

/Hakos

Gnaarkill

Yeay!

How I have longed for a match of Blood Bowl, nice! 8)

So Kvasi, when will I have the fine pleasure to embrace the rot onto your elves? :)

My ok starting times are:

Today (friday): 20.00 - late
Saturday: 19.00 - late
Sunday: Any time.
Monday: 21 - 22
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Friday: 20.00 - late

equilibri

Lars!

So, I get my "biggest underdog ever"-game the first round? Nice! :D
Will be fun to see how my extra rerolls can help me against your speedy gutter runners!

I can play:

Tue 22/8: Not sure what time works, but I guess after 18:00 should work fine.
Thu 24/8: 19:00->

Not sure how the rest of my week looks, but if any of the above works it would be nice!

//Eq

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on August 18, 2017, 02:42:52 PM

I'm right in the middle of my vacation and can play almost whenever. How about this sunday at 15?

Just need to find another mutant to fill the hole in the team since there seem to be some people out there that likes to kill mutants.

Yeps, let's go at it on Sunday at 15.

Probably Sentinels. They like to kill mutants. Aren't human though, but giant robots.  :P

NapoleonBlown-apart

Barmution,
since I will be going on holiday tomorrow, and won't be back until the 29th, we will either have to do our match when I get back, or possibly at about 11:00 AM CEST tomorrow, or tonight if you have the time. The latest I could start a match tonight would be around 11:45 CEST.

Barmution

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on August 18, 2017, 10:46:42 PM
Barmution,
since I will be going on holiday tomorrow, and won't be back until the 29th, we will either have to do our match when I get back, or possibly at about 11:00 AM CEST tomorrow, or tonight if you have the time. The latest I could start a match tonight would be around 11:45 CEST.
Hey Nap,

sorry for not replying yesterday night, got caught up in something. If you still can play today at 11 AM CEST (ie. in about an hour) then that would be perfect. Will be looking for you ingame at that time.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Will be online for 10 more minutes, otherwise we'll figure out something when you come back.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Barmution on August 19, 2017, 09:49:17 AM
Hey Nap,

sorry for not replying yesterday night, got caught up in something. If you still can play today at 11 AM CEST (ie. in about an hour) then that would be perfect. Will be looking for you ingame at that time.

Cheers,
Barm
NP, and sorry for not being online at the time I said I might be, but we might still be able to play the match. My parents are making breakfast in about 20 minutes, but I will have time to play a match after that, so maybe at about 12:00

Barmution

Barmution

Well then... after a streak of lucky matches this one definately broke the trend. My first drive went well and Nap didn't get much done due to crappy block dice so I decided not to stall as it's the first match of the season and we both could use some SPP. BIG MISTAKE! His dice suddenly turned golden, he got both his KOs back and then managed to cas 2 and KO 1 Bret in the remaining rounds while we did absolutely nothing. Didn't get my KO back and his opening salvo cas'es a third Bret and KOs another. Yay, down to 6 vs 11 w ag4 on his side. He scores quickly (as he should) and I try to stall out a draw but dice just don't want to do anything and I manage to net another KO before cas'ing off another of my own av8 figures on a failed GFI. Joy. Nap scores the winner and I get a cas w my peasant on t16 just to pad my stats.

Injuries of note is a -ST on one of my Wrestle positionals. Luckily I managed to roll a 5 for winnings so his replacement will be ready for next match.

GG Nap, you played well although after t5 Nuffle did a lot of the groundwork. Have a great vacation!
Cheers,
Barm

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 18, 2017, 03:23:05 PM
Yeay!

How I have longed for a match of Blood Bowl, nice! 8)

So Kvasi, when will I have the fine pleasure to embrace the rot onto your elves? :)

My ok starting times are:

Today (friday): 20.00 - late
Saturday: 19.00 - late
Sunday: Any time.
Monday: 21 - 22
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Friday: 20.00 - late

Hi, sorry for the late reply, just wrapping up my vacation. Monday at 21 will be perfect if that slot is still open.

J-Reedy

Normal affair between to bashies, both teams bashed away trying to get injuries and create openings. Injuries were scarce but the Khemri managed to get better dice at key moments, so the good old realiable 1-0 undead win came to fruition. Special note of the end of the 1st half, 4 or 5 turns in the row ended with skull turnovers, so both teams clearly were out-of-bash at the start of the season. Well played Hakos, this one came down to dice in one or two key turns.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on August 19, 2017, 11:55:26 PM
Hi, sorry for the late reply, just wrapping up my vacation. Monday at 21 will be perfect if that slot is still open.

No worries m8!
Haha was afraid I missed your comment myself since i forgot to check the forums :P

Anyway, monday (tomorrow) @21 it is! See you on the pitch m8! ;D

/Gnaar