Grail Addicts Anonymous - Barmution
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Nightmares of Naggarond - Napoleon
Sand Castles Supreme - J-Reedy
Slowly weR0t - Gnaarkill
Young Mutants Chaos Army - Hakos

tags

Match day forwarded!

J-R, hope that you've found some time to relax between Worldcon and crazy overtime work! Gotta say, I really enjoyed my stay in Helsinki, I think I'll be back someday :)

Anyway, I can play tomorrow (Wednesday) from about 18-ish and later or Thursday from about 21 CEST. If those don't work, it will have to be next week sometime I think.

J-Reedy

Let's go for next week, I'm going on vacation on Friday and will be busy for next few days tying up work stuff. Starting the vacay with a bang, so I'll be in London until Monday and Tuesday is boardgame night. But Wednesday and Thursday (30th and 31st) next week are OK, any time will do as I'm a free bird. Let me know if those suit you, sir, and just give me a time and I'll be there.

hakos

Hey Mr Skaven Coach.

I'm still on vacation, just let me know when you are interested in playing our match and it should be possible to arrange something. Unless it is saturday before lunch.

BR/ Hakos

Gnaarkill

Just want to give everybody a reminder :)

Napoleon is on vacation until the 29th. So our match wont happen until after that date.

/Gnaar "at the administration desk"

Barmution

Hey Equi!

Time for the hawks to crap in my cups :D

I can play tonight and tomorrow from around 19.00 to 21.00 and early (10-12) Saturday and Sunday. Any of those good for you?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on August 23, 2017, 12:25:32 PM
Hey Equi!

I can play tonight and tomorrow from around 19.00 to 21.00 and early (10-12) Saturday and Sunday. Any of those good for you?

Cheers,
Barm

Hey!

Tomorrow (thursday 24/8) sounds great for me!

Shall we say 20:00?

//Eq

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 23, 2017, 07:29:18 AM
Let's go for next week, I'm going on vacation on Friday and will be busy for next few days tying up work stuff. Starting the vacay with a bang, so I'll be in London until Monday and Tuesday is boardgame night. But Wednesday and Thursday (30th and 31st) next week are OK, any time will do as I'm a free bird. Let me know if those suit you, sir, and just give me a time and I'll be there.

Heh, I'm actually away on a work-thing Wednesday and Thursday, but most of the weekend after that again (Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd) should be free.

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on August 23, 2017, 10:47:09 PM
Quote from: Barmution on August 23, 2017, 12:25:32 PM
Hey Equi!

Cheers,
Barm

Hey!

Tomorrow (thursday 24/8) sounds great for me!

Shall we say 20:00?

//Eq
Awesome, see you tonight :)

Cheers!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: hakos on August 23, 2017, 10:01:56 AM
Hey Mr Skaven Coach.

I'm still on vacation, just let me know when you are interested in playing our match and it should be possible to arrange something. Unless it is saturday before lunch.

BR/ Hakos

Shall we play tonight at 20:00

/Lars

hakos

Unfortunately tonight is not possible, just recently learned that my father will come and visit tonight around 19/19:30.

/hakos

Lars

Quote from: hakos on August 24, 2017, 01:20:58 PM
Unfortunately tonight is not possible, just recently learned that my father will come and visit tonight around 19/19:30.

/hakos

okej then i won't be abel to play until next week

/Lars

equilibri

And, there we go!
A second win for the handsome elves. This time it started of as a walk in the park (cause the knights of Bratonia was too baffled of the beauty of the elves) and just fumbled everything.

But, in the second half things suddenly started to work for the Brettonians and the elves was getting a bit nervous.
Maybe the knights had taken some blinding drugs in the halftime rest?

Well, the elves managed to defend their zone even during the blitzing speed of the knights, and the win was a fact.

Thanx for the game, Barm! Whacky first half but you did what you could and I did not feel safe in the second half at all!

Barmution

Thanks for the game, Equi!

Was an entertaining one despite being another quite one sided one in disfavor of the knights and tbh I still owe Nuffle after my wild success w the Ogres :P

Thanks for the match and gl further on!

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on August 24, 2017, 08:23:33 AM
Heh, I'm actually away on a work-thing Wednesday and Thursday, but most of the weekend after that again (Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd) should be free.

Okays, no problems. Friday would be the best for me but Sat and Sun are also OK. Let me know the day and time about two days in advance and I can work my schedule around it.