S27 Match day 2

Started by J-Reedy, August 20, 2017, 04:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Sooo, Napoleon.

Today @21 i cant make it. Sorry.
How about tomorrow (wednesday) or thursday? @21.00?

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 05, 2017, 04:38:41 PM
Sooo, Napoleon.

Today @21 i cant make it. Sorry.
How about tomorrow (wednesday) or thursday? @21.00?

/Gnaar

NP about today. I can make Thursday, and Wednesday would be alright, but I probably wouldn't be able to make it at exactly 21:00, but something like 21:15 would be fine. I am in BST, rather than CEST, but I am using CEST times on the forums because everyone else is using it and it isn't that difficult to remember that my time is one hour earlier.

Gnaarkill

Ok, cool Nappie! ^^
See you tonight then @21.15 ish! =)

/Gnaar

tags

Hi all, I've just released BB2Replayer 0.8.0.

Download and more info here as usual: http://bb2replayer.com/

At some point, I will cut off reports generated from any earlier versions, since they will not be able to properly handle new teams.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 06, 2017, 07:14:26 AM
Ok, cool Nappie! ^^
See you tonight then @21.15 ish! =)

/Gnaar
Sorry, I just found out my Mount and Blade event starts 30 minutes later than I thought it would, so I'm afraid I can't play the match tonight, but tomorrow will be fine.

Gnaarkill

Cmon man! :-\

We are in a league here... people are waiting for next match day.
And I have a personal life too you know. I cant book up every fucking evening just to find out you are going to eat, play or whatever.

Im calling admin loss/win, whatever... doesnt matter for me, just let us go on with the next match day.

Yea, im pissed off...

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 06, 2017, 09:37:00 PM
Cmon man! :-\

We are in a league here... people are waiting for next match day.
And I have a personal life too you know. I cant book up every fucking evening just to find out you are going to eat, play or whatever.

Im calling admin loss/win, whatever... doesnt matter for me, just let us go on with the next match day.

Yea, im pissed off...
Sorry, I have been very disorganized, and I understand why you are annoyed. Sorry for holding everyone up, I'll take the admin loss and I'll make sure that I am more organized about future matches.

tags

Admin win for Gnaarkill seems to be well within the league rules here, round confirmed, moving on to MD3.