Grail Addicts Anonymous - Barmution
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Nightmares of Naggarond - Napoleon
Sand Castles Supreme - J-Reedy
Slowly weR0t - Gnaarkill
Young Mutants Chaos Army - Hakos

tags

Match day 4 is on!

Sat+Sun during the day looks mostly free atm, otherwise probably Tuesday next week.

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on September 14, 2017, 09:12:13 AM
Match day 4 is on!

Sat+Sun during the day looks mostly free atm, otherwise probably Tuesday next week.
Some time on Sat seems like the best bet on my part too, will be getting back to you on Steam.

Cheers
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Hi Lars! I'm busy this weekend, but these two times should be OK for me next week (CEST):

- Monday 19-20 - Monday is off, have to visit my godson
- Wednesday 17-20
- Thuesday 17-19

Let me know if either of these suits you, sir.

As a warning, I may have to cancel my timetables unexpectedly, my grandmother is in hospital since yesterday. She is doing OK at the moment, but at her age things can turn quickly. But at the moment everything looks OK.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Equilibri.

These times should be fine for me (times in CEST):

-Friday 20:00 to 23:00
-Saturday and Sunday 13:00 to 18:00

Let me know if any of these times suit you, and, if not, we can sort out times for next week.

equilibri

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 14, 2017, 07:13:30 PM
Hello, Equilibri.

These times should be fine for me (times in CEST):

-Friday 20:00 to 23:00
-Saturday and Sunday 13:00 to 18:00

Let me know if any of these times suit you, and, if not, we can sort out times for next week.

Hi, there!

I think tomorrow, friday 14/9, at 20:00 sounds perfect for me!

See u on the pitch then!

//Eq

hakos

Time for a family reunion with my rotten cousins it seems.

Gnaarkill, I can play almost any time during this weekend if just hear about it a bit in advance. Evening on monday and tuesday should work as well but after that next available slot is next weekend.

So, do we have a match?

/Hakos

Gnaarkill

Of course we have a match, my clean cousin!

Would you fancy a game on Tuesday @21, perhaps?
Or is that way past bedtime for your pure warriors, I can imagine they need their beauty sleep? :D

/Gnaar "Rotten to the bone" kill 8)

hakos

Tuesday @21 is doable. 20:30 start time would be even better.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

20.30 works perfect for me aswell, no problem! :)

See you on tuesday @20.30 then Hakos.

/Gnaar

tags

Match was played, pretty bad nuffling in Barm's attempt at a new nuffle-streak record. I had some incredible 1D6 in particular, and Barm took full advantage of a huge blunder I made and scored off it. I did make a few more poor decisions, but those required some dice to be able to take advantage of, so that didn't happen.

Btw, can someone upload the Equilibri vs Napoleon match?

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on September 17, 2017, 01:01:15 PM
Match was played, pretty bad nuffling in Barm's attempt at a new nuffle-streak record. I had some incredible 1D6 in particular, and Barm took full advantage of a huge blunder I made and scored off it. I did make a few more poor decisions, but those required some dice to be able to take advantage of, so that didn't happen.
Stop the Nuffle train, I want to get off.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on September 17, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

Btw, can someone upload the Equilibri vs Napoleon match?

Napoleon was supposed to do that, but I've done it now:

Yet another draw for the Handsome Hawks, but at least they are still undefeated!

tags

This reminds me I was supposed to write that help/howto section... documentation, the Coder's Nemesis :D

Also, I guess I have to figure out how to manage admin wins.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 14, 2017, 06:45:36 PM
Hi Lars! I'm busy this weekend, but these two times should be OK for me next week (CEST):

- Monday 19-20 - Monday is off, have to visit my godson
- Wednesday 17-20
- Thuesday 17-19

Let me know if either of these suits you, sir.

As a warning, I may have to cancel my timetables unexpectedly, my grandmother is in hospital since yesterday. She is doing OK at the moment, but at her age things can turn quickly. But at the moment everything looks OK.

Lets Try Wednesday 19:00

/Lars