S27 Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, August 20, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on September 17, 2017, 01:01:15 PM
Match was played, pretty bad nuffling in Barm's attempt at a new nuffle-streak record. I had some incredible 1D6 in particular, and Barm took full advantage of a huge blunder I made and scored off it. I did make a few more poor decisions, but those required some dice to be able to take advantage of, so that didn't happen.

Btw, can someone upload the Equilibri vs Napoleon match?
Sorry about that, my BB2 replayer report for that match doesn't work. 

equilibri

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 18, 2017, 10:22:32 PM

Do you have the latesta BB2 Replayer?
I had problems another time until I realized I hadn't updated in 2 months... :D

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on September 17, 2017, 10:27:47 PM

Lets Try Wednesday 19:00

/Lars
[/quote]

OK, see you tomorrow at 19.00!

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: equilibri on September 18, 2017, 11:28:32 PM

Yeah, I've got the latest. A few of my other matches work, but I got a weird error code for the one we played.

hakos

Family reunion party done! Chaos vs Nurgle

Rock and Rolls ensued at LOS.

Mood was on the top until some Nurgle started to smell, well, like something rotten.

According to tradition the blood bowl derby commensed on time.

Chaos more offensive than Nurgle at start, but the audience did not feel that was fair so they rained Rocks and stunned four chaos players. No Nurgle. Chaos did not manage to get back and reach a scoring possibility after that.

Second half the Nurgle were even more offensive than normal. Probably because coach Gnaarkill told them how nice they looked and smelled. This time they stunned four Chaos players before the Chaos even realized the play had started. Quite easy for Nurgle to score 1-0 in turn 12.

Third time's the charm, and this time the Chaos were angry and eager to show what they could do. Nurgle were knocked over left to right but quickly got up again. Chaos tried to pass on right flank, then left flank and finally managed to pass in the middle. Turn 17 the ball was free. To score Chaos had to make a Dodge, a pick up and two gfi's. Incredibly enough, that worked. Final score: 1-1

Thanks for the game Gnaarkill. As this match played out, I feel like a Winner to get the draw in the final moment of the match. Sorry to rob you of your victory, you would have deserved it.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 19, 2017, 05:13:37 PM
Quote from: equilibri on September 18, 2017, 11:28:32 PM

Yeah, I've got the latest. A few of my other matches work, but I got a weird error code for the one we played.

I'd be very interested to know exactly what error code you get. If you could try to open it, and save the log, and mail it to bb2replayer@gmail.com I'd be most grateful. There are quite a few issues to work out yet, but I can't get anywhere without a little more detail.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on September 19, 2017, 10:46:09 PM

Thanks for the game Gnaarkill. As this match played out, I feel like a Winner to get the draw in the final moment of the match. Sorry to rob you of your victory, you would have deserved it.

/hakos

Thank you Hakos!

No, I actually think that a draw was well deserved! We both had our ups and downs with the dices, mostly downs :P
I had bad block dices all game through and you had your terrible kick off starts.

Anyway, thank you for the game. It actually become quite intresting in the final moments ;D

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Not much to say here, equal dice luck for both, which usually means that the better team wins. That happened here. Lars' Rat Ogre was unstoppable, racking up casualties from Tomb Guardians. Numerobis the Tomb Guardian decided to take a break from the game by dying, so he won't be back until Sand Castlers get another 10K of gold for the purchase of Really Superior Decayed Remains Resurfacer Extravaganza Super Glue(tm). Gutter Runners dodged and agilitied around as they wished, though Scarlett Johamster must've caused bit of pulpitations for Lars when she tried to die from a block. But lucky for her, team apotechary was up to his job. Lars played pretty flawless game, so he deserved the win.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 20, 2017, 08:46:09 PM

Not much to say here, equal dice luck for both, which usually means that the better team wins. That happened here. Lars' Rat Ogre was unstoppable, racking up casualties from Tomb Guardians. Numerobis the Tomb Guardian decided to take a break from the game by dying, so he won't be back until Sand Castlers get another 10K of gold for the purchase of Really Superior Decayed Remains Resurfacer Extravaganza Super Glue(tm). Gutter Runners dodged and agilitied around as they wished, though Scarlett Johamster must've caused bit of pulpitations for Lars when she tried to die from a block. But lucky for her, team apotechary was up to his job. Lars played pretty flawless game, so he deserved the win.

Sorry for your loss J-Ready but keep up the good spirit and may we meet again

/Lars