Grail Addicts Anonymous - Barmution
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Nightmares of Naggarond - Napoleon
Sand Castles Supreme - J-Reedy
Slowly weR0t - Gnaarkill
Young Mutants Chaos Army - Hakos

J-Reedy

Match Day 5 is open!

Napoleon, time for us to meet the first time! My Sand Castlers will be very interested in studying local sand castles of Naggarond. We would be available to start the match on the following days and BST (if I recall correctly that you were in UK) times:

- Thursday 16-18
- Saturday any time before 20
- Wednesday 16-19

Let me know if any of those times suits you, sir. If not, suggest a time and I'll see if I can make it. Sunday and Monday are definately out, will be having guests visiting on both days.

tags

Hey Lars, I can play this Sunday if we can start between 1430 and 1630 some time, otherwise I'm available Tuesday afternoon/evening. Do any of those work for you?

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on September 21, 2017, 10:16:55 AM
Hey Lars, I can play this Sunday if we can start between 1430 and 1630 some time, otherwise I'm available Tuesday afternoon/evening. Do any of those work for you?

Tuesday @19:00 should work for me

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Yo Barm!

I want to say that I wish your luck finally turns, but that is not this week, cuz this week I wish I will walk away with a win! ;D

Have a pretty tight schedule in the near future so my OK starting times are pretty limited, hope any of these suit you:

Saturday: All day (early is preferable)
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22

Otherwise we are looking for weekend next week.

/Gnaar-man

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 20, 2017, 08:55:57 PM
Match Day 5 is open!

Napoleon, time for us to meet the first time! My Sand Castlers will be very interested in studying local sand castles of Naggarond. We would be available to start the match on the following days and BST (if I recall correctly that you were in UK) times:

- Thursday 16-18
- Saturday any time before 20
- Wednesday 16-19

Let me know if any of those times suits you, sir. If not, suggest a time and I'll see if I can make it. Sunday and Monday are definately out, will be having guests visiting on both days.
Hello, sorry for taking so long to respond. If you see my comment in time, and this suits you, then we can play the match at 17:00, today. Otherwise, we could aim for 14:00 on Saturday, but any time before 17:30 is fine for me, and we can do whatever is most convenient for you. I look forward to playing our match. :)

tags

Quote from: Lars on September 21, 2017, 12:23:45 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 21, 2017, 10:16:55 AM

Tuesday @19:00 should work for me

/Lars

Sounds good, see you Tuesday!

equilibri

Hakos!

I guess my handsome elves need to show your chaotic bunch how to throw a ball, right? :D

How about this:

Fri 22/9: 20:00->
Sat 23/9: 19:00->
Sun 24/9: 19:00->
Mon 25/9: All day long!

If that doesn't work just tell me a day and time next week and I will try to adapt. ;-)

//Eq

J-Reedy

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 21, 2017, 05:04:01 PM
Hello, sorry for taking so long to respond. If you see my comment in time, and this suits you, then we can play the match at 17:00, today. Otherwise, we could aim for 14:00 on Saturday, but any time before 17:30 is fine for me, and we can do whatever is most convenient for you. I look forward to playing our match. :)

Sorry, didn't have time to check the forums yesterday. Saturday 14:00 is fine for me, though. See you then!

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 21, 2017, 03:48:22 PM
Yo Barm!

I want to say that I wish your luck finally turns, but that is not this week, cuz this week I wish I will walk away with a win! ;D

Have a pretty tight schedule in the near future so my OK starting times are pretty limited, hope any of these suit you:

Saturday: All day (early is preferable)
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22

Otherwise we are looking for weekend next week.

/Gnaar-man
Hehe, not expecting anything from this bunch of losers (my own team, for clarification ;) )

Can you do Saturday at 12:00?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

LOL! :D

Yea sure, sounds perfect!

See you tomorrow then m8, Game on! ;D

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on September 21, 2017, 10:46:01 PM
Hakos!

I guess my handsome elves need to show your chaotic bunch how to throw a ball, right? :D

How about this:

If that doesn't work just tell me a day and time next week and I will try to adapt. ;-)

//Eq

Why would anyone want to throw the ball??

Throw an opponent, yes, that I could understand.

Saturday at 19:00 should work very well.

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on September 22, 2017, 06:31:05 PM
Quote from: equilibri on September 21, 2017, 10:46:01 PM
Hakos!

How about this:

//Eq

Why would anyone want to throw the ball??

Throw an opponent, yes, that I could understand.

Saturday at 19:00 should work very well.

/hakos

Nice!

Then I will throw... I mean see you tomorrow at 19:00! :D

//Eq

J-Reedy

Promising start of the season for the recreational Blood Bowl team of the famed Sand Castles Supreme sand castle maker corporation has come into sudden halt. And now there is a fear that this extra-curricular activity might also interfere with the actual business of the Sand Castlers. Reason for this is the surprising fragility of the company's head architects. Castlers lost their 2nd architect in the match played today against the dark elf side of Nightmares of Naggarond. This means that the Castlers are once again 1 architect short even after the architect Numberobis will be resurrected later today. Stocks of the SCS, Inc. have plummeted.

Yeah. Bit of a frustration but nothing serious. Tomb Guardians once again decided to not block decently and let hits through their armor. Rookie TG decided to die on the 2nd turn, which meant I was undermanned for almost the whole game. As Napoleon played excellent game, I had not very many chances. Well deserved win for the Napoleon, good luck in rest of the games!

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 23, 2017, 04:27:22 PM

Promising start of the season for the recreational Blood Bowl team of the famed Sand Castles Supreme sand castle maker corporation has come into sudden halt. And now there is a fear that this extra-curricular activity might also interfere with the actual business of the Sand Castlers. Reason for this is the surprising fragility of the company's head architects. Castlers lost their 2nd architect in the match played today against the dark elf side of Nightmares of Naggarond. This means that the Castlers are once again 1 architect short even after the architect Numberobis will be resurrected later today. Stocks of the SCS, Inc. have plummeted.

Yeah. Bit of a frustration but nothing serious. Tomb Guardians once again decided to not block decently and let hits through their armor. Rookie TG decided to die on the 2nd turn, which meant I was undermanned for almost the whole game. As Napoleon played excellent game, I had not very many chances. Well deserved win for the Napoleon, good luck in rest of the games!
Thank you. You played well, but the dice were not very kind. I hope you have better luck in the rest of your games, as well.   :)