Grail Addicts Anonymous - Barmution
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Nightmares of Naggarond - Napoleon
Sand Castles Supreme - J-Reedy
Slowly weR0t - Gnaarkill
Young Mutants Chaos Army - Hakos

tags

Hey Hakos,

I'd prefer Tuesday 18+ or Thursday 18+ next week, is that doable? If not, I think I can play Sunday daytime.

Gnaarkill

Hey Equi!

We got beaten by your High Elf brothers in our first match, I guess you are the one that have to pay for this! ;)

How's your week looking, m8?
Mine is pretty full. Next available time for me will be on monday next week. So starting with monday next week, my available times will look something like this:

Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Thursday: 21.30 - 22
Friday: No go
Saturday: 10 - 12

Give me a shout if any of these times work for you m8 or if you have any other suggestions, im somewhat flexible :D

/Gnaarkill

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 27, 2017, 11:10:01 AM
Hey Equi!

We got beaten by your High Elf brothers in our first match, I guess you are the one that have to pay for this!  ;)

How's your week looking, m8?
Mine is pretty full. Next available time for me will be on monday next week. So starting with monday next week, my available times will look something like this:

Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Thursday: 21.30 - 22
Friday: No go
Saturday: 10 - 12

Give me a shout if any of these times work for you m8 or if you have any other suggestions, im somewhat flexible :D

/Gnaarkill

I think tuesday 3/10 at 20:00 sounds like a perfect time for your team to get beaten by the better (and better looking) High Elf team... ;)

So, tuesday you get your chance for payback!

Just tell me if it doesn't work.

//Eq

Gnaarkill

Quote from: equilibri on September 27, 2017, 03:50:33 PM

I think tuesday 3/10 at 20:00 sounds like a perfect time for your team to get beaten by the better (and better looking) High Elf team... ;)

So, tuesday you get your chance for payback!

Just tell me if it doesn't work.

//Eq

Sounds great EQ! :D

See you on the pitch @20.00 on tuesday next week.

/GK 8)

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on September 27, 2017, 09:44:37 AM
Hey Hakos,

I'd prefer Tuesday 18+ or Thursday 18+ next week, is that doable? If not, I think I can play Sunday daytime.

Hi

I'm afraid not. Tuesday I'm a course and thursday is boardgame night. This sunday is not doable either unless we start at 09-10.

/Håkan

tags

Quote from: hakos on September 27, 2017, 05:05:05 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 27, 2017, 09:44:37 AM
Hey Hakos,

Hi

I'm afraid not. Tuesday I'm a course and thursday is boardgame night. This sunday is not doable either unless we start at 09-10.

/Håkan

Oof, what are your possible times the coming week or so then? I can maybe switch a few things around.

hakos

Hi

I can do friday evening, starting 19-20 (that is, tomorrow)
Saturday any time works fine
Sunday, if starting at 9-10
Monday after 18
Tuesday after 18
Wednesay, no go
Thursday, no go
friday, starting 19-20

/Håkan

tags

Quote from: hakos on September 28, 2017, 08:52:55 AM
Hi

Monday after 18
Tuesday after 18
Wednesay, no go
Thursday, no go
friday, starting 19-20

/Håkan

Hmm, ok, can we say Saturday at 11 then? I think I can make that work

J-Reedy

Mr. Barmution, time for our two disappointing teams see which one is the most disappontingiest. So, here are my OK start times (CEST):
- Saturday 10-12
- Sunday 13-18 (floorball tourney on Sunday, not Saturday as I originally thought)
- Monday 18-20

Let me know if some of those suits you, sir. Will know about next week better during the weekend. Tuesday is definately a no-go, that's the new boardgaming day (Imperial Assault with maybe some Terraforming Mars next week I think)

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on September 28, 2017, 10:03:26 AM
Quote from: hakos on September 28, 2017, 08:52:55 AM
Hi

Monday after 18
Tuesday after 18
Wednesay, no go
Thursday, no go
friday, starting 19-20

/Håkan

Hmm, ok, can we say Saturday at 11 then? I think I can make that work

Ok, let's try that. /hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Lars.
Friday isn't free for me, but any time before 18:30 CEST on Saturday or Sunday works for me. If these times don't suit you, please tell me and we can play our match next week.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 28, 2017, 10:36:29 AM
Mr. Barmution, time for our two disappointing teams see which one is the most disappontingiest. So, here are my OK start times (CEST):
- Saturday 10-12
- Sunday 13-18 (floorball tourney on Sunday, not Saturday as I originally thought)
- Monday 18-20

Let me know if some of those suits you, sir. Will know about next week better during the weekend. Tuesday is definately a no-go, that's the new boardgaming day (Imperial Assault with maybe some Terraforming Mars next week I think)
Hey mate,

I'm going to Bergen for a RL BB tourney this weekend so Monday is definitely best for me. Shall we say 19?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 28, 2017, 07:06:51 PM
Hello, Lars.
Friday isn't free for me, but any time before 18:30 CEST on Saturday or Sunday works for me. If these times don't suit you, please tell me and we can play our match next week.
Sunday at 15:00 can work for me
/Lars

hakos

Seems I did learn something from last match versus high elves.

To win, make sure to kill an elf in the first turn and knock out another. Well the apothecary saved the elf from certain death but the coach tilted instead and just allowed chaos guys to walk in and score 1-0 in first half.

Second half the elves did a Classic breakthrough, followed by a Classic chaos run and hit on the lone ball carrier. Followed by the even more Classic elvish BS. To allow them to score 1-1 in turn 12.

Chaos had some turns to win but the audience made sure, by rock throwing, that the ball could not be picked up. Elvish team went all-in and positioned their entire team between the lone beastman close to the ball and the rest of the chaos team. Toady had just one shot, pick up the ball, run a lot, throw to a chaos warrior that had to catch the ball. It was a desperate attempt, if it failed the elves would have had a very good chance to win. But it succeeded. And a couple turns later chaos could score 2-1 as the last thing happening in the match.

Thanks for the game Kvasilad, it was quite fun with many twists and turn. At least in the second half. Overall I seemed to have some more dice luck than you did. Especially with armor breaks.

/hakos