S27 Match Day 5

Started by J-Reedy, August 20, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

equilibri

"When you look good Chaos can never touch you!" - famous line from anonymous player in Handsome Hawks

YMCA really tried to bash the handsome elves, but except for a few KO:s and a bruised knee the elves just got out of the way the whole game.
The elves out-moved the slow and confused chaos team, and when they forgot how fast Handsome Hawks are it was over.

Thanx for the game, hakos. Always a pleasure playing against you and now you know how to handle the High Elves! :D

//Eq

hakos

Yep, Kvasilad better watch out in next game, now I know how to lose against High Elves.

Wait, something sounds afwul wrong with that sentence, but I'm to confused to see it.

/hakos

Barmution

At least this time I can say that I mostly fucked myself over...

You were entirely right, Gnaar: I should've scored when it was risk free. Instead I wind up w a failed 3+ dodge and not only lose out on the potential victory and spp but the blitzer also takes a -av. Yay. Other than that it was an enjoyable back and forth w Gnaar that really has stepped up his game.

Thanks for the match and gl further on, G.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Hey B and everybody else! :)

Sorry for not posting the match results earlier. Have had limited time.
Anyway, I had a good time and I just think that you + bretonnia != love. ;)

/Gnaar

tags

Hey Lars, I'll try to make 19 but I may be 5 minutes late.

tags

Wow, I'm not sure I've ever been part of a higher-scoring draw.

Start of the match was horrid for me, as Lars chose to receive, and his first block was a KO and his next block a Badly Hurt. Obviously, that was a touchdown, but it was that very same turn, and I had some reserves.

I was lucky enough to foul off his Rat Ogre quite early, so it became an exciting affair. Lots of injuries on both sides, but nothing that's not survivable.

Thanks for the match Lars, it was a fun one!

tags

Lars

Thanks for the match Kvasiiad
Was a fun match with a  lot of things happening
/Lars

Gnaarkill

4-4!? What the...? :o

First match i really want to see a replay on, that is possible in some way, right? :)
Anyway, well played both of you! ;D

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 27, 2017, 10:55:31 AM
4-4!? What the...? :o

First match i really want to see a replay on, that is possible in some way, right? :)
Anyway, well played both of you! ;D

/Gnaar

Hehe, yeah, there were some good moments. I think almost all of Lars' scores were one-turners with Jason Strattham, the AG4, MA10, sprint-leaper :P
EDIT: Ok, he actually is not one of the guys with leap. Still!

You can go into competitions in BB2 and click on schedule and you will find all matches played and watch their replay.

If that doesn't work, you can right-click the match in bb2replayer, choose "Save replay as" and save the .bbrz file together with your local replays
(typically C:\Users\<YourUser>\Documents\BloodBowl2\Profiles\<HashNumber>\Replays\)

It should then appear in-game as one of "your latest matches"