Constantly High Elves - Kvasilad
Grail Addicts Anonymous - Barmution
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Nightmares of Naggarond - Napoleon
Sand Castles Supreme - J-Reedy
Slowly weR0t - Gnaarkill
Young Mutants Chaos Army - Hakos

J-Reedy

Match day 6 is confirmed, so MD 7 is open. Play on!

Equi, looks like my sand castlers will be deciding your spot on the finals. Here are my OK starting times (CEST) that I can guarantee at the moment:
- Friday 20-22
- Saturday 17-21
- Sunday 10-15
- Monday 19-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If not, suggest a time and I'll see what I can do. I'll know about later dates on Sunday/Monday (Tuesday is definately out).

tags

Napoleon, my Saturday+Sunday looks open before evening, could also do Tuesday from around 1800 CEST (guess that's 5pm BST)

Barmution

Hey Hakos, you have the honor of booting these Grail wankers out of the league with a smattering of style!

This is my available starting times this week:

Tonight (Thursday): 20-21

Sat: 13-17
Sun: 11-13 + 21
Tue/Wed: 19-21

Let me know!
Cheers :)

Edit: Tonight is out.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 05, 2017, 08:51:57 AM
Match day 6 is confirmed, so MD 7 is open. Play on!

Equi, looks like my sand castlers will be deciding your spot on the finals. Here are my OK starting times (CEST) that I can guarantee at the moment:
- Friday 20-22
- Saturday 17-21
- Sunday 10-15
- Monday 19-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If not, suggest a time and I'll see what I can do. I'll know about later dates on Sunday/Monday (Tuesday is definately out).

Well, not to take away the excitment, but my spot in the finals is pretty decided...  ;)
Noone can get the same points as me (14) even if I loose, but I look forward to try being undefeated this season, so let us give it a go!

Friday (tomorrow) at 20:00 sounds great for me! See u on the field then!

Just, please don't ruin my hair with your dirty bones...  :D

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on October 05, 2017, 09:21:25 AM
Napoleon, my Saturday+Sunday looks open before evening, could also do Tuesday from around 1800 CEST (guess that's 5pm BST)
Should we aim for Saturday at 3pm CEST?

J-Reedy

Quote from: equilibri on October 05, 2017, 04:24:35 PM

Well, not to take away the excitment, but my spot in the finals is pretty decided...  ;)
Noone can get the same points as me (14) even if I loose, but I look forward to try being undefeated this season, so let us give it a go!

Friday (tomorrow) at 20:00 sounds great for me! See u on the field then!

Just, please don't ruin my hair with your dirty bones...  :D

Yup, misread the standings. Today is OK, so we'll be seeing you on the field! Just don't go kicking our sand castles down or the ensuing sand storm might prevent you from throwing the ball :P

Gnaarkill

Yo Lasseman!

Do you have any preferable date for a ratnurgle match? ;D

My ok starting times:

Saturday: 11 - 12
Sunday: No go
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22
Wedensday: 21 - 22
Thursday: No go
Friday: No go
Saturday: 11 - onwards

Something like that at least :)
So does any of these suit you, sir?

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on October 05, 2017, 01:47:16 PM
Hey Hakos, you have the honor of booting these Grail wankers out of the league with a smattering of style!

This is my available starting times this week:

Tonight (Thursday): 20-21

Sat: 13-17
Sun: 11-13 + 21
Tue/Wed: 19-21

Let me know!
Cheers :)

Edit: Tonight is out.

Hi, could not have played on thursday even if I had seen this since that is Boardgame evening.

Weekend should be ok though. How about saturday at 14? And then keep sunday times in reserve if something happens.

/hakos

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 06, 2017, 09:58:50 AM
Yo Lasseman!

Do you have any preferable date for a ratnurgle match? ;D

My ok starting times:

Saturday: 11 - 12
Sunday: No go
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22
Wedensday: 21 - 22
Thursday: No go
Friday: No go
Saturday: 11 - onwards

Something like that at least :)
So does any of these suit you, sir?

/Gnaarkill
Let's get some action mondat at 20:00

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on October 06, 2017, 01:46:02 PM
Hi, could not have played on thursday even if I had seen this since that is Boardgame evening.

Weekend should be ok though. How about saturday at 14? And then keep sunday times in reserve if something happens.

/hakos
That sounds great, see you tomorrow!

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Well, it seems that Sand Castles Supreme Inc's architects got real nasty with lack of caffeine as their regular coffee runner was injured from this game. So they decided to rack up all the casualties they couldn't get in previous matches. But that wasn't enough as the handsome bird elfs did only what was needed in defence to win the match. The Handsome Hawks must've been already on celebratory mood due to making finals for they seemed to fail even the simplest dodges. But as said, when it mattered, they got the ball away. On 1st half, elf blitzer blitzed the ball-carrying thro-ra down and moved the ball to scoring position. Sand castlers tried to put pressure on the ball, but it didn't help and soon the game was 1-0 for the elfs. Khemri had 4 or 5 turns to score and they almost managed to do that with an elfish pass play that freed the loner skeleton to score a TD. But then internal company politics kicked in and supreme sand castlers ordered the loner skeleton to make a handoff to regularly employed skeleton. Which naturally failed. 1-0 after the 1st.

And then to the 2nd half when the injuries started to rack up. One turn in particular proved really fatal for the elfs, they lost 2 players to injury and 1 to KO. Even with serious numbers disadvantage a catcher hawk managed to break close to endzone with a covering blitzer. But Khemri got pressure there and as the covering blitzer double-skulled, sand castlers had an opportunity to take away the ball. And that they did. But then the brave covering elf blitzer stood up, whacked a skeleton on top of the ball lying on the ground and aptly caught up the ball that bounced at him. One dodge and he was to the endzone for the 2-0 score. Sand castlers did not flinch, though, as they had serious numbers advantage. Ball bounced out and blitz-ra got it free. He ran as far as he could, got cover from team-mates, took a pushback blitz and then waited for his team-mates to form a pile and move him to scoring distance with pushbacks. One dodge and a short run at it was 2-1 with 2 turns to left. So a draw would still be possible with a good kickoff. But fanatic elf supporters would not have that. They started a riot which ate up the clock and left 1 turn in the game. Pointless violence ensued from both sides and then the match was over.

Yup, Equi had one of the worse dodge lucks I've seen elfs have accompanied by two failed ball pickups. Luckily none of those fails was really serious, just frustration causing. Equi played good game and deserved the win. Which means that he went undefeated during the regular season and will make appearance in the finals! Good luck for Equi and equally good luck to whoever earns the 2nd finals spot!

hakos

sorry, a bit late but can start in 5 minutes /hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on October 07, 2017, 02:04:35 PM
sorry, a bit late but can start in 5 minutes /hakos

Np, I'm ingame, just join when you're ready :)

NapoleonBlown-apart

I don't know if you saw my post, kvasalid. I'll wait for another 10 minutes, just in case, otherwise, should we aim for tomorrow at 3PM CEST?