S27 Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, August 20, 2017, 04:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

...aaaaand we're done! Bye bye, Bretons!

Thanks for the match Hakos!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Ok, final match for bottom two teams of the season played so no one cares about the match result, not even us. So 1-1 was almost the expected result.

Thanks for the game Barmution. It sure was a rainy day with lot's of things happening, or not happening.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on October 07, 2017, 03:11:01 PM
I don't know if you saw my post, kvasalid. I'll wait for another 10 minutes, just in case, otherwise, should we aim for tomorrow at 3PM CEST?

Oh, sorry, I completely forgot to check the forums, and for some reason there was no mail notification. Could we start slightly later, say 4pm today (Sunday)?

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on October 08, 2017, 11:20:43 AM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on October 07, 2017, 03:11:01 PM
I don't know if you saw my post, kvasalid. I'll wait for another 10 minutes, just in case, otherwise, should we aim for tomorrow at 3PM CEST?

Oh, sorry, I completely forgot to check the forums, and for some reason there was no mail notification. Could we start slightly later, say 4pm today (Sunday)?
Yeah, no problem. See you, then. :)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on October 06, 2017, 02:54:00 PM
Let's get some action mondat at 20:00

/Lars

Yo Lars!

Monday just went no go since I have to go to Jonköping with work today...
I will be back tomorrow, though I am unsure at what time.

Does other day suit you m8? Wednesday and onwards?

/Gnaar

tags

Forgot to report this one, it was a really fun match actually. To be fair, Napoleon probably deserved to win this one, but Nuffle helped me out in the crucial closing moments of the match.

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 09, 2017, 09:26:25 AM
Quote from: Lars on October 06, 2017, 02:54:00 PM
Let's get some action mondat at 20:00

/Lars

Yo Lars!

Monday just went no go since I have to go to Jonköping with work today...
I will be back tomorrow, though I am unsure at what time.

Does other day suit you m8? Wednesday and onwards?

/Gnaar
Can't play today (Wednesday) could have played tomorrow Thursday from 19:00
or Sunday from 20:00.

other wise we need to go for next week where at least Monday and Tuesday should work

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Ok Lars!

Tomorrow @19 is a no go for me.
Is it possible for you to maybe go earlier on sunday between 13.30 - 16 ish?

Otherwise i say we go for next monday @21, ok? :)

/Gnaar

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 11, 2017, 04:26:01 PM
Ok Lars!

Tomorrow @19 is a no go for me.
Is it possible for you to maybe go earlier on sunday between 13.30 - 16 ish?

Otherwise i say we go for next monday @21, ok? :)

/Gnaar
Has to be Monday 21 cya then

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Last match of regular season has been played and the slow rotters takes a surprising win over the celebritie rats.

So... this was totally unexpected. I went in before the match with the expectations that I would never win, the odds just seemed to great. A fast running experienced skaven team vs a newbie slow nurgle team...
Well, i was proven wrong. Lars did a fast TD in the first half making me believe that i would probably loose 0 to 5 or something. But surprisingly the plaguebearers managed to hold on to the ball well and I had good luck in rolling the armor breaks resulting in skaven injuries. The rotters managed to even out the score in the last round of the first half.
Luckily the celebratties had chosen to recieve the ball at the start of the match so at half time it was Nurgles turn to recieve, which was very fortunate since that stopped an potential skaven offence. Lars was heavily undermanned in the second half and the rotters had quite the easy time marching in to the end zone in turn 16.

I also had a great deal of help from 3 star players. Brick Far'th, Grotty and Lord Borak the Despoiler.

Aaaand... another thing I was totally unaware of, If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... no sorry. If my calculations are correct, I am in the finals!?
Can't even remember if I have ever been in a final before ;D
Maybe once? But that sure as hell does not happen often! I really hope my calculations are correct ;D

Also, I did not have the time to thank you for the game Lars. GG and well played!

/Proud Coach Gnaarkill

Lars

yhea thanks for the match think the two star players with MB might have crippled my team enough that I was not able to make a decent resistance when you had the ball.
good work and good luck in the future.
/Lars