Gnaarkill

Slowly we r0t (Nurgle) are standing ready! ;D

Had to write it with a 0 because the name was already taken ^^

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 14, 2017, 11:16:15 PM
Slowly we r0t (Nurgle) are standing ready! ;D

Had to write it with a 0 because the name was already taken ^^
Should've gone full 1337-speak then: 5L0wLY W3 r07 :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Yea I realised that too late :-\

Guess im not one of the cool kids :(

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 15, 2017, 01:10:09 PM
Yea I realised that too late :-\

Guess im not one of the cool kids :(
Tbh I'm not a huge fan of leetspeak :P

Huge fan of Nurgle, tho! Be seeing you on the pitch, mate :D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

6/8 teams are in, still awaiting J-R and Equilibri as far as I can tell.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on August 15, 2017, 06:51:17 PM

Huge fan of Nurgle, tho! Be seeing you on the pitch, mate :D

Yea they are really cool, Ive never played them though.
Will be really intresting to play them, they seem to have quite a different play style and hopefully it will suit me. I like bashy teams and I like the thought of neutralizing elven agility sissy plays ;D
But how that will end up in practice is another thing :P

DEATH TO ELVES!

/Gnaar

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 16, 2017, 09:56:26 AM
Yea they are really cool, Ive never played them though.
Will be really intresting to play them, they seem to have quite a different play style and hopefully it will suit me. I like bashy teams and I like the thought of neutralizing elven agility sissy plays ;D
But how that will end up in practice is another thing :P

DEATH TO ELVES!

/Gnaar
They're very reliant on decent positioning due to their ridiculously low movement and ag on the Nurgle Warriors. Once you get used to that and get some basic skills they can become a powerhouse and an Elf's worst nightmare. Have done well in a couple of other leagues with them and the key is patience and not overcommiting.

Good luck and DEATH TO ELVES (and Dorfs)!

J-Reedy

In with Khemri. Sand Castles Supreme is the name if I recall correctly, kinda put it up in a hurry.

equilibri

And now I have joined to!

This time with my new High Elves team "Handsome Hawks". Will be playing gracefully and just with pure perfection! :D

But, I saw some old teams in the league?
Did we not say that we all should play with new teams now that we got a new player?

EDIT:

Read this thread more in detail now and realized that Lars and Hakos kept their old teams.
Well, more inducements for me! :D

NapoleonBlown-apart

I'll be going for a 10-day holiday on Saturday, but I can play my match tomorrow, before I go, if the person I'm matched with wants to do that.