Season 28

Started by J-Reedy, October 05, 2017, 09:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

OK, time to get the planning of new season going as S 27 will be wrapping up soon. I'll send the e-mail reminders later.

BB2 Legendary edition with new teams is out, so this will definately be only new teams so that we get all those Kislevs, Underworlders, Vamps and other fresh meat into the league.

Start of the S28 will probably be late October / early November (I'll be traveling in Britain from Oct 20 to 30, so if the league is not set up before that, my team signup will delay the start to November).

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches know the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy - Capes Are Cool (Vampires)
2. Kvasilad - The Teamsters (Elven Union)
3. Napoleon - Kossar Catchers (Kislev)
4. Equilibri -
5. Gnaarkill - Middle Earth Miners (Dwarf)
6. Hakos - Brothers in Death (Undead)
7. Barmution - Wonderworlders (Underworld)
8. Lars - Crooked Crocs (Lizard men).

tags

I'm definitely in, but haven't decided on a team yet.

NapoleonBlown-apart

I'd like to join, and I think I would go with a Kislev team. It might be difficult for the first few matches, but the team is very fun.

equilibri

So, I haven't bought BB2 Legendary yet, so I just wonder if it is possible to play without it?
If not I should propably get the new stuff...

Well, I will join the season anyways, and depending on Legendary or not I will decide team later...

J-Reedy

BB2 and BB2 Legendary ed are fully compatible, at least that's what they advertise. So no need to get the Legendary if you don't want/need the new teams yet.

Gnaarkill

Yes, of course, count me in guys! ;D

I will probably just join with a 1 season team since i really like my nurgle team and want to go with that team for season 29.
Havent made up my mind on what team yet though :)

hakos

Will join.

Will buy BB2 Legendary.

Team TBD.

/hakos

hakos

Does anyone know of a good description of the new teams in legendary edition?

Preferrably on the same format as in LRB6?

/hakos

Barmution

Joining with Underworld!

Whee!

Wonderworlders are ready to go, feel free to guess the theme :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

will join have not decided on team yet

/Lars

hakos

I will join with Undead. /hakos

EDIT: "Brothers in Death" ready to join whenever season 28 starts

Lars

So I have chosen my team an i will go for Lizard men. The team name will be Crooked Crocs

/Lars

J-Reedy

As I mentioned, I'm leaving for 10 days on Friday the 20th, back on the 30th.

I'll create an 8 team league for season 28 and signup my team there so that you can get the league going during my absense. Kvasilad can kick the thing off when everything is ready.

If we get more people, I think we need to create new league (unless they have made the league settings more sensible, haven't checked yet).

J-Reedy

New 8 team league created into NUL Championship, free registration.

hakos

Ok, I'm in.

J-Reedy: Like your idea for vampires, fits well with the team name, can't wait to see which ones show up next.

/hakos