S27 FINALS

Started by J-Reedy, October 17, 2017, 07:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And we have the final pairing! It'll be mildly esthetic predatory avians versus unhastily decomposing urglers. Equilibri vs Gnaarkill. Handsome Hawks vs Slowly We Rot!

Congratz to both of the finalists, really nice job.

League has been created and tickets have been sent to both teams, just accept the ticket so either me or Kvasilad can kick off the league.

Barmution

Awesome job by both of you guys, esp. proud of Gnaarkill to take rookie Nurgle (one of my favorite races but notoriously slow starters) to the finals!

Good luck to both of you, now go kick some ass and come back and tell us who's boss, lads! ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

So, Gnaaaar!
When are u able to drag your filthy (its a compliment :D) boys out and play my handsome elves?

I suggest the following dates:

Tue 17/10: 19:00-> (yeah, today that is!) :D
Wed 18/10: 19:00->
Thu 19/10: 19:00-> (not too late, though...)
Fri 20/10: 20:00->

The weekend is kind of booked by IRL games of 30k and 40k so next possible day would be monday if this week doesn't work for you.

//Eq

hakos

Well done.

These are not the teams I would have predicted to be in the finals before season start. I have to say I'm happy to be proven wrong.

This is the first time in the finals for both of you, if i'm not mistaken.

So great.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Thanks for the encouraging words guys!

Yes Equi, lets get this Final going! ;D

Today would have been a possibility but I honestly think my GF would chop my head off if I book another evening up ::)
And since the weekend is a no go for you I think we are looking at Monday @21, is that ok for you, sir? :)

/Gnaar

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 18, 2017, 01:44:22 PM
Thanks for the encouraging words guys!

Yes Equi, lets get this Final going! ;D

Today would have been a possibility but I honestly think my GF would chop my head off if I book another evening up ::)
And since the weekend is a no go for you I think we are looking at Monday @21, is that ok for you, sir? :)

/Gnaar

That sounds totally fine for me!

Lets play on monday at 21:00!

//Eq

J-Reedy

@Gnaarkill, @Equilibri, remember to accept the invitation to league before Monday. If I remember correctly admin has to kickoff the league and that can't be done until you are in.

@Kvasilad, please start the competition when these two awesome finalists have sobered up from partying and gotten themselves into game bus heading towards the Finals Stadium.

tags

Good luck to both finalists, certainly an interesting outcome to this season!

I'll try to get the ball/egg rolling/bouncing awkwardly on Monday evening :)

equilibri

I have accepted the invitation to the finals now.
On monday it is time to rumble! :D

Gnaarkill

Cool, I will accept the invitation tonight.

But!... I unfortunately have to go away on work monday - wednesday and will be unavailable for play :(
First available time for me will be wednesday @21, if tomorrow still is not an option for you, im available almost the whole day :)

So my options are:

Wednesday: 21 - 22.
Friday: 21 - 00
Saturday: 11 and onwards.
Sunday (Next): 14 and onwards.

Really sorry for the inconvenience m8! Got that information from work yesterday...

/Gnaar "Busy-man" kill

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 21, 2017, 10:18:54 PM
Cool, I will accept the invitation tonight.

But!... I unfortunately have to go away on work monday - wednesday and will be unavailable for play :(
First available time for me will be wednesday @21, if tomorrow still is not an option for you, im available almost the whole day :)

So my options are:

Wednesday: 21 - 22.
Friday: 21 - 00
Saturday: 11 and onwards.
Sunday (Next): 14 and onwards.

Really sorry for the inconvenience m8! Got that information from work yesterday...

/Gnaar "Busy-man" kill

No problems!

We can move the game to wednesday instead, but I need to start at 21:00 the latest because of work thursday.

So, 21 on wednesday works for you?

//Eq

Gnaarkill

Great, thanks Equi!

Yes Wednesday @21 it is!
See you on the pitch m8! ;D

/Gnaar

Gnaarkill

So, Im online. But it says there is no match scheduled :-\

equilibri

Hmmm...

It seems that the final is not processed by "those in charge" yet...

@Kvasilad, you know anything about this, perhaps?

@Gnaarkill, I guess we need to reschedule the match. Shall we say friday at 21:00 instead?

Gnaarkill

So it seems...

Ok let's aim for friday @21 then.

/Gnaar