Started by J-Reedy, October 17, 2017, 07:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 25, 2017, 09:04:43 PM
So it seems...

Ok let's aim for friday @21 then.

/Gnaar

Great!

Hopefully @Kvasilad will see this before then and process the game.

See u friday!

//Eq

tags

So sorry guys! I completely spaced on the fact that I had to start the competition, even though J-R mentioned it.

It's started now, for what it's worth, but it's probably a bit late for today I guess?

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on October 25, 2017, 10:16:15 PM
So sorry guys! I completely spaced on the fact that I had to start the competition, even though J-R mentioned it.

It's started now, for what it's worth, but it's probably a bit late for today I guess?

No probs, we play on friday instead.

//Eq

Gnaarkill

equilibri

And the final is over!

It was a great and exciting game until turn 12 when Nuffle realized he was tired of the smelly green rotting team and gave them a gift of double-skull, reroll, double-skull.
This gave the elves in Handsome Hawks a free block and a blitz on the ballcarrier, and all ready in the lead with 1-0 it was an easy task to just make the second TD and win the season.

An official complaint has been sent in by the rotting nurgle team to "Star Players Association".
They claim that Max (who was hired for this final) was totally drunk and also high on mushrooms, so he played like a blind halfling.

Well, thanx for the game, Gnaar and again really impressive to make it to the finals with a nurgle team!

See u all next season!

Gnaarkill

Thank you, all and all a great game, except for the bad luck in turn 12. I think, up until then, both me and Equi was kind of on our edge of our seats, not a very talkative match. So yea, it was quite tense, just as a final should be! 8)

But... we have a well deserved champion!

All hail Equilibri! :D
Congratulations m8! ;D

/Gnaarkill

tags

Congratulations equilibri! And yes, it was indeed impressive to bring a TV1000 Nurgle team to the finals in one short season.

Barmution

Gratz Equi!

All hail the champ and again, hats off for taking Nurgle to a final from a TV1000 start, Gnaar :)

Looking forward to play you both again in s28!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Congratulations to both of you but slightly more to the Winner. Well done Equilibri.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Congrats! To the winner and also to the master of keeping rotting flesh sacks in check!

Flying back home today, so we should have the new season going soon.