S28 Match Day 1

Started by tags, November 04, 2017, 12:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Aaaaand we're off to the most legendariest bb2 season so far! Woo!

These are the contestants:
Beer Buddies United (Norse) - Equilibri
Brothers in Death (Undead) - Hakos
Capes Are Cool (Vampires) - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs (Lizardmen) - Lars
Kossar Catchers (Kislev) - Napoleon
Middle Earth Miners (Dwarf) - Gnaarkill
The Teamsters (Elven Union) - Kvasilad
Wonderworlders (Underworld) - Barmution

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Gnaarkill. Here are the times available for me: (in CET)
-Sunday 14:00-18:30
-Monday any time after 16:00
-I can't do Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
-Friday any time after 16:00
-Saturday and Sunday 14:00-18:30
Please tell me if any of these times suit you. :)

tags

Hey Lars, weekday evenings would be ideal for me.

Monday from 21
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from about 18

Do any of those work for you?

hakos

Yay, a new season is started

And it is dead versus dead, (un)dead fun

J-Reedy: I can play most times tomorrow sunday if we manage to agree on a time quickly. Otherwise, next week it should be possible to start sometime between 18-20 on most evenings except thursday.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on November 04, 2017, 07:41:38 PM
J-Reedy: I can play most times tomorrow sunday if we manage to agree on a time quickly. Otherwise, next week it should be possible to start sometime between 18-20 on most evenings except thursday.

Ah, two stylishly caped gentlemen shall meet two muscular gents fully wrapped in rags. With some bystanders crowding both sides. So, we'll be seeing if it's a story of rags to riches or story of caped crusaders' succesful journey.

I'll be spending most of Sunday at my grandma's, it's her birthday, so let's make it next week. Monday at 19 or Wednesdey 18-20 would be ideal for me. Let me know which one suits you better, sir Hakos.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 04, 2017, 09:58:34 PM
Quote from: hakos on November 04, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

Ah, two stylishly caped gentlemen shall meet two muscular gents fully wrapped in rags. With some bystanders crowding both sides. So, we'll be seeing if it's a story of rags to riches or story of caped crusaders' succesful journey.

I'll be spending most of Sunday at my grandma's, it's her birthday, so let's make it next week. Monday at 19 or Wednesdey 18-20 would be ideal for me. Let me know which one suits you better, sir Hakos.

Both would work, but I think I prefer wednesday before monday. Let's aim for wednesday at 19, shall we?

BR/ Hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on November 05, 2017, 07:53:19 AM
Let's aim for wednesday at 19, shall we?

That we shall do, see you on Wednesday!

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on November 04, 2017, 02:09:43 PM
Hey Lars, weekday evenings would be ideal for me.

Monday from 21
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from about 18

Do any of those work for you?
Let's go Monday 21
/Lars

tags

Gnaarkill

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on November 04, 2017, 01:00:29 PM
Hello, Gnaarkill. Here are the times available for me: (in CET)
-Sunday 14:00-18:30
-Monday any time after 16:00
-I can't do Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
-Friday any time after 16:00
-Saturday and Sunday 14:00-18:30
Please tell me if any of these times suit you. :)

Yo yo Napo!

How about friday @20.00?

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

That works for me. See you on Friday. :)

tags

Oh no, says opponent disconnected here, on a 6 minute timer to reconnect. Hurry if you read this!

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on November 06, 2017, 09:57:38 PM
Oh no, says opponent disconnected here, on a 6 minute timer to reconnect. Hurry if you read this!

Aaand I think we have the first successful reconnect of NUL! So great that it works now :)

tags

We're gathered here today to commemorate the loss of one of our dear comrades, Jackie Presser.

He was ever vigilant in the fight for equal wages, and y'know, we're sure it's all just a rumour that he turned on ol' Jimmy and snitched to the feds, eh? Such a shame about his "accident", him tripping over his own shoe laces and, you know, dying and all that, yeah? You know, we'll miss ya Jackie. Shame about those shoe laces, but it's damn slippery in the rain, y'know, whatchagonnado eh?

---

Thanks for the game Lars, it was an exciting one, with odd twists and turns and perhaps decided by Nuffle in the end. Constant downpour was definitely affecting the play. And yeah, Jackie died from a failed 2+ dodge in turn 2 :D