Brothers in Death (Undead) - Hakos
Capes Are Cool (Vampires) - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs (Lizardmen) - Lars
Kossar Catchers (Kislev) - Napoleon
Middle Earth Miners (Dwarf) - Gnaarkill
The Teamsters (Elven Union) - Kvasilad
Wonderworlders (Underworld) - Barmution

J-Reedy

Match Day 1 has been forwarded, so it's time for Day 2. Play on, mates!

Equilibri, the Champ himself. Time for us to see if one of us manages to recover from a rotten start. Here are my OK CET starting times for the next few days:

- Wednesday 17-20
- Friday 19-21
- Saturday - suggest a start time before Thursday and I should be able to make it happen.
- Sunday 10-18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 13, 2017, 07:40:09 PM
Match Day 1 has been forwarded, so it's time for Day 2. Play on, mates!

Equilibri, the Champ himself. Time for us to see if one of us manages to recover from a rotten start. Here are my OK CET starting times for the next few days:

- Wednesday 17-20
- Friday 19-21
- Saturday - suggest a start time before Thursday and I should be able to make it happen.
- Sunday 10-18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Yeah, it will be interesting to see if our teams just are equally bad, or one is less bad... :D

Wednesday at 19:00 would be a nice time for me to play! Ok?

//Eq

J-Reedy

Quote from: equilibri on November 13, 2017, 10:54:58 PM
Wednesday at 19:00 would be a nice time for me to play! Ok?

OK, see you tomorrow!

hakos

Brilliant writeup J-Reedy. I really liked all the nice references to pop culture. Heartbreak Hot Hell for example. Good to hear that you were able to recruit some Strange fellow and that I do not have to meet him. You would have the cape advantage in that case.

Gnaarkill: I cannot play until earliest friday. However, due to the EU top meeting in Gothenburg I will most likely take a day off on friday. So any time on friday, saturday or sunday would work for me.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Yo Hakos, din gamle stridspitt! :D

When do you have time to defend the hill we so badly need to conquer for our onward quest for the gold!? ;D

May I suggest the following times?:

Wednesday: 21 - 22
Thursday: No go
Friday: 20 - late
Saturday: 10 - 12
Sunday: No go

EDIT: So, I was just about to write to you ;D
Anyway, how about a saturday morning match @11? :)

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Lars. I'm afraid I can't play the match today, Wednesday or Thursday, but any time after 16:00 CET on Friday, or before 18:30 on Saturday or Sunday works for me. Please tell me if any of these times suit you, and, if not, we can plan something for next week.

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 14, 2017, 01:26:35 PM
EDIT: So, I was just about to write to you ;D
Anyway, how about a saturday morning match @11? :)

/Gnaar

Saturday at 11 sound perfect. Looking forward to defend our hill. High position is always an advantage. By the way does not all other races have the advantage of a high position versus dwarves?

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on November 14, 2017, 05:12:12 PM
Saturday at 11 sound perfect.

Then we have a date! ;D

Quote from: hakos on November 14, 2017, 05:12:12 PM
By the way does not all other races have the advantage of a high position versus dwarves?

/hakos

Very funny... :(

;)

Lars

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on November 14, 2017, 04:33:06 PM
Hello, Lars. I'm afraid I can't play the match today, Wednesday or Thursday, but any time after 16:00 CET on Friday, or before 18:30 on Saturday or Sunday works for me. Please tell me if any of these times suit you, and, if not, we can plan something for next week.

Can have the match on Friday 20:00 CET

/Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

That time works for me. See you on Friday. :)

equilibri

Vampires do bite... There own players, off course.

Started bad for the Norse with a Cas turn 1 against them, but when the Vamps started lusting for blood at the wrong time then everything turned around.
It did help that the caped players liked their KO too much so they did not want to return to the field.

Well, thanx for the game J! Fun to play against you and even more fun to play against vampires! :D

Barmution

The Wonderworlders narrowly avoid defeat after a glorious sacking maneuver by the Teamsters forced a goblin to become the hero of the day with an unlikely interception!

Pretty crazy match with few armor breaks on both sides and the death (apo'ed to death) rolled in on T16.

Thanks for a fun match, Kvasi. Looking forward to a rematch :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Thanks for the match, it was a fun one indeed :)

I made several silly mistakes, although I'm not absolutely sure any of those cost me the match. I blame Clayton!

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.