S28 Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, November 08, 2017, 07:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 18, 2017, 04:43:35 PM
Quote from: Barmution on December 18, 2017, 12:10:18 PM

27th sounds good then, shall we say 1200?

Deal! See you then Barm, Merry X-mas! :D ;D
You too, Gnaar-man! :D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Hi Equilibri

would be nice if you where able to play either today or tomorrow

Today Wednesday can play from 20:00
Tomorrow Thursday Ican play from 19:00

otherwise it has to be after Christmas

/Lars

equilibri

Quote from: Lars on December 20, 2017, 02:56:31 PM
Hi Equilibri

/Lars

Hi!

I can play tomorrow, thursday at 19:00!
(today I am of to see Last Jedi...)

So, see u on the field tomorrow!

//Eq

Lars

Quote from: equilibri on December 20, 2017, 05:44:10 PM
Quote from: Lars on December 20, 2017, 02:56:31 PM
Hi Equilibri

/Lars

Hi!

I can play tomorrow, thursday at 19:00!
(today I am of to see Last Jedi...)

So, see u on the field tomorrow!

//Eq
Yeay cya
/Lars

hakos

Battle Report, Day 6

Sir,
The enemy have made a surprise attack, before we understood what happened or could react we had already lost two brigades. These are the most red enemies we have seen so far, and with their stealthy skills it is clearly anoher indian tribe.

But we strike back and thanks to Shermans brigade soon the odds are even. Our defensive lines look strong and we start to encircle them. They are caught. But by some fast movement one of their brigades manage to break free. Only one of our cavalry brigades are able to even reach them, but they do and stop them resolutely.

Night falls with an even result but the next day we have a full strength ready for the counter attack while they are down two brigades.

Once again they surprise us before we can start our attack, they move like a blitz and threathen our supply lines. We manage to regroup but it takes several hours to bring order and be ready to move into the enemy territory in a defensive structure known as the cage. They constantly harass our flanks so we decide to quickly burn their village.

There are still some hours left of daylight and almost anything can happen. It is back and forth but in the end nothing game changing happens.

Oh, almost forgot, we lost General Joseph Johnston, but that is not a big loss.

Victory!

Signed, General John Buford

Thanks for the game Napoleon. 1-1 would have been a more fair result I think. Your bear did nothing for 5 turns, we lost an equal amount of players but my regeneration helped quite a lot. The bounces went my way and knocking down your player in the first half, that was a key lucky moment. You played well, as can be seen in the even numbers above. Impressive considering my luck and that you were outnumbered a large part of the game.

/hakos

Lars

Lizards VS Norse

Lizards Scored a bit early when having the first drive of the match almost allowing the norse to make a equalizer in first half but a brave skink and a lucky bounce allowed for 1-0 after the first half. In the second half the norse choose to score about half way into the half, this plus the sudden change in armor thickness allowed for Lizards to make a winning goal in last round

Thanks equilibri for a nice game with a bit more luck with armor rolls in second half the mach would have been more even.

/Lars

hakos

Seems that the name Riddler is cursed. Will you name your next skink Riddler 4?

/hakos

Lars

Maybe should keep the naming as a service for you all, so you know what skink to attack.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Merry Christmas everybody! ;D

hakos

And a happy new blood bowl year to everyone /hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on December 18, 2017, 03:19:47 PM
Well, speaking in general terms, I can probably do most late-morning-to-early-afternoon timeslots from 26th and onwards. Might be exceptions. From 28th I can probably do late evening as well.

Still visiting hometown, but now I have idea of the week ahead. Seems 28 to 30th are totally free, so any time that suits you, sir, will most likely be ok for me also. So just name the time.

And Merry Christmas, god jul and hyvää joulua everyone!

Barmution

Hey Gnaar, I might be 5-10 minutes late for our match, sorry in advance!

And to everybody a belated merry christmas, happy yule, hanukah, kwanzaa and whatnot :D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Another lucky match for the Wonderworlders: Early cas vs dorfs is a godsend and they didn't manage to get in much removal until late 1st half when Thorin himself stepped up to avenge Gloin, taking out the cave troll and a Thrower in back to back turns. Having a numerical advantage vs dorfs as Uwd made it pretty much impossible for the vertically challenged to stop us so we managed to sneak in a couple of TDs in the 2nd half.

Cheers Gnaar, you played a solid game but not much you can do being down players w a really slow team. GG.

J-Reedy

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 25, 2017, 07:00:40 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 18, 2017, 03:19:47 PM
Well, speaking in general terms, I can probably do most late-morning-to-early-afternoon timeslots from 26th and onwards. Might be exceptions. From 28th I can probably do late evening as well.

Still visiting hometown, but now I have idea of the week ahead. Seems 28 to 30th are totally free, so any time that suits you, sir, will most likely be ok for me also. So just name the time.

Okay, Kvasilad, Saturday is now off the table, but Sunday or Monday during daytime (before 16.00) should work. If we need to go later, Wednesday 17.30-20.30 or Thursday 17.30-19.00 are a go. Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 29, 2017, 07:53:35 PM
Okay, Kvasilad, Saturday is now off the table, but Sunday or Monday during daytime (before 16.00) should work. If we need to go later, Wednesday 17.30-20.30 or Thursday 17.30-19.00 are a go. Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Hi, sorry, I've not been paying attention as the holiday season became a bit more busy than I had imagined. If it's not too late for everyone, I'd really prefer Wednesday 2030 if at all possible. (We're talking 3rd of January, right? I'm confused now :D)