Brothers in Death (Undead) - Hakos
Capes Are Cool (Vampires) - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs (Lizardmen) - Lars
Kossar Catchers (Kislev) - Napoleon
Middle Earth Miners (Dwarf) - Gnaarkill
The Teamsters (Elven Union) - Kvasilad
Wonderworlders (Underworld) - Barmution

J-Reedy

The match week 5 is confirmed, long live the match week 6!

All righty, tags. Looks like your teamsters have had some disputes with other mobs... I mean famil... ahem, unions and are somewhat short on staff at the moment. So, what a glorious moment for us to meet! Here are my OK CET starting times for the week:

- Tuesday 17-19.30
- Wednesday 17.30-20.30
- Thursday 17-18.30

Not much there I fear, but let me know if there's anything that suits you, sir. I'll be away for xmas from Friday to Tuesday, so it'll have to be post-christmas if these are no-go. If it goes to that, Wednesday-Friday after xmas are days off for me, so there will be plenty of time.

hakos

How fun, playing against a team I have never played against before, Kislev. I have no idea how this will work out.

Unfortunately I have no time until earliest thursday to find out.

On the other hand, on thursday my 23 day long vacation start so I can play almost any time.

Just let me know what suits you, Napoleon.

/Hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello hakos.

My holiday also starts on Thursday, so I will also be able to play at any time on Thursday, so, should we aim for 15:00 CET?

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 17, 2017, 10:26:33 AM
The match week 5 is confirmed, long live the match week 6!

All righty, tags. Looks like your teamsters have had some disputes with other mobs... I mean famil... ahem, unions and are somewhat short on staff at the moment. So, what a glorious moment for us to meet! Here are my OK CET starting times for the week:

- Tuesday 17-19.30
- Wednesday 17.30-20.30
- Thursday 17-18.30

Not much there I fear, but let me know if there's anything that suits you, sir. I'll be away for xmas from Friday to Tuesday, so it'll have to be post-christmas if these are no-go. If it goes to that, Wednesday-Friday after xmas are days off for me, so there will be plenty of time.

Aww shucks, pretty much impossible for me to make that work I'm afraid. Tuesday through Thursday I've got evening plans for each and every day. I could maaaaybe make Tuesday at 1930, but can't really make any promises. It appears we may have to make this a holiday rumble!

Gnaarkill

Hey Barm!

Time to show if your wonders of the world really can stand the test of time? Or, will they crumble at the feet of my miners? ;D

My week is totally full unfortunately. My next opening is on Saturday 23rd and after that im pretty much up for any time :)
Do you have any preferences?

/Gnaar

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 17, 2017, 10:52:57 PM
Hey Barm!

Time to show if your wonders of the world really can stand the test of time? Or, will they crumble at the feet of my miners? ;D

My week is totally full unfortunately. My next opening is on Saturday 23rd and after that im pretty much up for any time :)
Do you have any preferences?

/Gnaar
Hiya Gnaar!

Saturday I'm southbound to visit my parents for xmas, so I guess we can either gamble on playing early then (say 1100) or wait until I'm back in the evening on the 26th (2100). We could even wait longer but I'd like to get it over with as soon as possible (Dorfs are not a great matchup for Uwd :P ).

Cheers,
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on December 18, 2017, 09:05:08 AM

Hiya Gnaar!

Saturday I'm southbound to visit my parents for xmas, so I guess we can either gamble on playing early then (say 1100) or wait until I'm back in the evening on the 26th (2100). We could even wait longer but I'd like to get it over with as soon as possible (Dorfs are not a great matchup for Uwd :P ).

Cheers,
-Barm

Let's aim for 26th @ 21 shall we? Or if that feels tight for you, maybe 27th?
Cause I wont make it early on saturday, have some stuff to do in the morning.

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 18, 2017, 10:17:14 AM
Quote from: Barmution on December 18, 2017, 09:05:08 AM

Hiya Gnaar!

Cheers,
-Barm

Let's aim for 26th @ 21 shall we? Or if that feels tight for you, maybe 27th?
Cause I wont make it early on saturday, have some stuff to do in the morning.

/Gnaarkill
27th sounds good then, shall we say 1200?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on December 17, 2017, 10:44:39 PM
Aww shucks, pretty much impossible for me to make that work I'm afraid. Tuesday through Thursday I've got evening plans for each and every day. I could maaaaybe make Tuesday at 1930, but can't really make any promises. It appears we may have to make this a holiday rumble!

No problem there. No point making a busy week more busy, so let's take it easy and postpone the match to post-holiday. Nicer to play with bellies full of ham and pork ribs. Let me know the day and time suitable for you when you get an idea about your schedule.

hakos

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on December 17, 2017, 08:29:15 PM
Hello hakos.

My holiday also starts on Thursday, so I will also be able to play at any time on Thursday, so, should we aim for 15:00 CET?

That sounds like a splendid idea. Deal.

/Hakos

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 18, 2017, 02:37:48 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 17, 2017, 10:44:39 PM

No problem there. No point making a busy week more busy, so let's take it easy and postpone the match to post-holiday. Nicer to play with bellies full of ham and pork ribs. Let me know the day and time suitable for you when you get an idea about your schedule.

Well, speaking in general terms, I can probably do most late-morning-to-early-afternoon timeslots from 26th and onwards. Might be exceptions. From 28th I can probably do late evening as well.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on December 18, 2017, 12:10:18 PM

27th sounds good then, shall we say 1200?

Deal! See you then Barm, Merry X-mas! :D ;D

NapoleonBlown-apart

Sorry, I just realised that I am actually not free at that time. I can still do Thursday, but I'm afraid it would have to be a bit later. Would 17:00 CET be okay?

hakos

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on December 18, 2017, 04:52:21 PM
Quote from: hakos link=topic=648.msg10554#msg10554 date=1513604979
That sounds like a splendid idea. Deal.

/Hakos

/quote]
Sorry, I just realised that I am actually not free at that time. I can still do Thursday, but I'm afraid it would have to be a bit later. Would 17:00 CET be okay?

Sure, it is vacation, I'm very flexible. 17:00 it is

/hakos