S28 Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, November 08, 2017, 07:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on December 29, 2017, 10:09:10 PM
Hi, sorry, I've not been paying attention as the holiday season became a bit more busy than I had imagined. If it's not too late for everyone, I'd really prefer Wednesday 2030 if at all possible. (We're talking 3rd of January, right? I'm confused now :D)

No problem, I know the surprising nature of holidays too well. Wednesday 2030 is more than fine for me, so let's go for that. See you next year!

Edit: And yeah, 3rd of Jan is the Wednesday in question.

tags

That was a pretty miserable match from my point of view. A lot of 1's and injuries, felt mostly hopeless from turn 3 and onwards.

J-Reedy

Yes, the start with three 1s on 4 agility/gfi rolls within 8 rolls was truly a sight to behold. And with two injuries within 3 turns, you had an uphill battle but you made good job of the first defence, getting the ball away from vampire in middle of thralls. The final turn with 1 on ball pickup and another 1 on a pass truly summed up your dice day, sorry for the nuffling, better luck with next season (team?).

On the vampire front, Bruce Wayne continued his career of racking up injuries and then regenerating them, this time he got killed, apothecaried to -MA and then regenerated that. The new caped recruit, Darth Vader, proved to be extremely bloodlusty but did not hinder the team's performance too badly as he also showed himself to be a forcefull passer.