Middle Earth Miners (Dwarf) - Gnaarkill
The Teamsters (Elven Union) - Kvasilad
Wonderworlders (Underworld) - Barmution

tags

Hakos, these are my OK starting times this week:
Monday (today): 2030+
Tuesday: 18+
Thursday: 2030+

Can dig up more next week if none of those work.

hakos

Ah, elves, that will not be easy

Tomorrow, tuesday, at 20:00 should be ok.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Okay Barm, time to see if I get my feces together and manage a game without extraordinary bad rolls or brainfarts. Bit strained at work this week, so I don't have much to offer, but here are the available CETs:
- Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 17-18-30

Let me know if either of those suit you, sir. If not, it'll have to be next week, will be gone for the weekend.

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 20, 2017, 08:09:35 PM
Ah, elves, that will not be easy

Tomorrow, tuesday, at 20:00 should be ok.

/hakos

Rumours say they tend to get killed a lot, so expect a few loners :D

But yeah, it's on for today at 20!

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 21, 2017, 08:44:59 AM
Okay Barm, time to see if I get my feces together and manage a game without extraordinary bad rolls or brainfarts. Bit strained at work this week, so I don't have much to offer, but here are the available CETs:
- Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 17-18-30

Let me know if either of those suit you, sir. If not, it'll have to be next week, will be gone for the weekend.
Please don't get your feces together exclusively to smack my little shits around...

Without further defecational references: Wed on 1900 is great.

See you and your smeared capes tomorrow night :)
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Equilibri.
These times (CET) are available for me this week:
Thursday: 16:00-19:00
Friday: after 16:00
Saturday and Sunday: before 18:30
Please tell me if any of these times suit you.  :)

equilibri

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on November 21, 2017, 07:21:01 PM
Hello, Equilibri.
These times (CET) are available for me this week:
Thursday: 16:00-19:00
Friday: after 16:00
Saturday and Sunday: before 18:30
Please tell me if any of these times suit you.  :)

Nice!

Shall we say friday at 19:00, then?

Otherwise we need to look at new times next week.

//Eq

hakos

Battle Report, Day 3

Sir,
We have made enemy contact. They are very fast and agile but not that well protected. Could it be indians?

We decided to initiate a safe attack. All flanks constantly guarded while steadily moving forward. The enemy tried to avoid battle and skillfully just withdraw when we were advancing. Only one small attack possible at a time but our fine sharpshooter troops injured the enemy with surgical precision. At one time they surrounded our heavy brigade and used some dirty tricks to make it surrender but instead their troops were dispatched off the battlefield. Later on they tried an ambush and almost succeded. However, our troops reached their goal as planned.

The enemy regrouped and went for a break through. It was successful. Our cavalry were able to catch them, though, and battle ensued. We captured their treasure chest but by some truly stunning movements that defied all logic they got it back again and carried it to safety.

Time for a forward move. Since we now know how stealthy the enemy were we decided to let our heaviest troop safeguard our treasure chest. And the rest of the army just made sure to protect them. The enemy slowed us down skillfully but since they were heavily outnumbered that was all they could do. We reached our goal.

With just one hour left of the battle the small remains of the enemy army prepared to regain some pride but to no avail. So far we had taken the slow and safe approach, now we surprised them and acted so fast that they were not even able to start their attack before we had flanked and circled around them. Their flag was captured before they understood what happened and in the last few minutes before complete darkness we carried their flag to the headquarter.

Victory!

Signed, General Thomas "Stonewall" Jacksson

Wow, yet another match there my opponent could not do anything. My luck was excellent and Kvasilad had dismal luck.

First five turns decided the game. Could only make one attack per turn but one player removed every turn made it impossible for him to get back in the game.

Second half was even more ridiculous. He got his touchdown, not much I could do, as expected. But then the ball scattered into the hands of my mummy that just went three steps a turn to score 2-1 in turn 15.

In Kvasilads turn 16 I got a blitz, managed to catch the ball and even get into scoring range. So in my turn 16 I could score 3-1. Totally unfair.

Thanks for the game Kvasilad. You played well and did everything you could but the dices did not allow you any chance whatsoever today.

BR/ Hakos

tags

Thanks for the game, although I'm not gonna lie, it was a quite miserable affair from my point of view. No fault of yours, of course, but Nuffle really had it in for me in a way I've not felt for I think more than a season.

The block dice, the injuries, the snake eyes.. there was just nothing I could do, save the turn I actually scored through a series of rather risky (and lucky) plays. The only reason I had to make risky plays in the first place was due to snake eyes on the previous turn's GFI, though...

And then, to add insult to injury, I rolled 1 for the winnings. Of course a journeyman got MVP, so I just barely managed to afford him and replace the -MA lino. Dead broke with 8 players. I cannot even remember The Partly Animals being this fragile :D

Gnaarkill

Yea... those Brothers in Death, they are a cursed band of undead soldier I tell ye!
If you want to win, dont play 'em!

Gnaarkill

Yo yo Lazer!

Time for your villains to face my arcenstone hunters ;D

When does a match suit you, sir?

My ok starting times are:
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Thursday: No go
Friday: 20 - late
Saturday: No go
Sunday: 14 - 16
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 21 - 22

/Gnaarkill

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 22, 2017, 10:43:10 AM
Yo yo Lazer!

Time for your villains to face my arcenstone hunters ;D

When does a match suit you, sir?

My ok starting times are:
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Thursday: No go
Friday: 20 - late
Saturday: No go
Sunday: 14 - 16
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 21 - 22

/Gnaarkill
Let's go today Wednesday @ 21

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Im sorry to say I cant make it today Lars!
Sometimes shit happens  :(

Does any other day suit you?

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: equilibri on November 21, 2017, 09:29:43 PM
Nice!

Shall we say friday at 19:00, then?

Otherwise we need to look at new times next week.

//Eq
Friday at 19:00 is fine for me. See you, then. :)