S28 Match Day 3

Started by tags, November 20, 2017, 10:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on November 21, 2017, 10:20:54 PM
And then, to add insult to injury, I rolled 1 for the winnings. Of course a journeyman got MVP, so I just barely managed to afford him and replace the -MA lino. Dead broke with 8 players. I cannot even remember The Partly Animals being this fragile :D

Ouch, that is really bad, sorry to hear that.

/hakos

Barmution

NUL's failothon presents: The most frustrating game to ever have an actual winner. So much crazy, so much unpredictability, so few armor breaks despite both of us hitting av7 players like it was going out of fashion.

Thanks for sharing this wild shit with me, J-R. I imagine playing this one vs a random person in matchmaking and I think I'd just go completely nuts.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 22, 2017, 02:56:08 PM
Im sorry to say I cant make it today Lars!
Sometimes shit happens  :(

Does any other day suit you?
then we'll have to go with
Tuesday: 21:00

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Cool! Sounds good m8! ;D

See you on Tuesday!

/Gnaarkill

NapoleonBlown-apart

The match between Equilibri and me was a 1-1 draw. He scored on turn 8 in his drive, and I scored on turn 16 of my drive, after getting lucky and knocking out several of his players after the first half only resulted in one KO and a dead blitzer who was saved by an apothecary.

Lars

Match played even matchup with strong lizards and skill full dwarfs ended in a tie.

Great work Gnaar cya around

/Lars