Brothers in Death (Undead) - Hakos
Capes Are Cool (Vampires) - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs (Lizardmen) - Lars
Kossar Catchers (Kislev) - Napoleon
Middle Earth Miners (Dwarf) - Gnaarkill
The Teamsters (Elven Union) - Kvasilad
Wonderworlders (Underworld) - Barmution

tags

All right Equilibri, finally time to meet someone about as fragile as my guys!

Most weekdays from 18 and onwards work except Monday, where I can probably start from around 2030.

The weekend is probably also doable, although evenings may be busy.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on November 29, 2017, 02:36:54 PM
All right Equilibri, finally time to meet someone about as fragile as my guys!

Most weekdays from 18 and onwards work except Monday, where I can probably start from around 2030.

The weekend is probably also doable, although evenings may be busy.

Nice!

Shall we say tuesday at 19:00, then?
Propably the best choice for me.

//Eq

tags

Quote from: equilibri on November 30, 2017, 08:39:13 AM
Nice!

Shall we say tuesday at 19:00, then?
Propably the best choice for me.

//Eq

Sounds good!

Barmution

Hey Napoleon!

I'm currently having quite the busy week but I can squeeze in a match on Sunday, starting almost anytime between 1200 and 2100 as long as I get a bit of advance warning. How's stuff looking for you?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Barmution on November 30, 2017, 12:27:49 PM
Hey Napoleon!

I'm currently having quite the busy week but I can squeeze in a match on Sunday, starting almost anytime between 1200 and 2100 as long as I get a bit of advance warning. How's stuff looking for you?

-Barm
Hello, Barmution.

Should we aim for 15:00 on Sunday? I can do anything between 12:00 and 18:30, so if another time is more convenient than we can do that.

J-Reedy

Gnaarkill. Will have to postpone match arrangements to the weekend. Caught a fever yesterday and I've been in serious delirium at the bottom of the bed. Will update later.

Gnaarkill

No worries J-R!

I'll wait and hope that you get well soon! Take care m8.

/Gnaar

Barmution

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on November 30, 2017, 04:00:21 PM
Quote from: Barmution on November 30, 2017, 12:27:49 PM
Hey Napoleon!

-Barm
Hello, Barmution.

Should we aim for 15:00 on Sunday? I can do anything between 12:00 and 18:30, so if another time is more convenient than we can do that.

If 13:00 is ok by you that would be my preferred time. 15:00 works if that's better for you, tho.

Cheers!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

13:00 works for me. See you, then. :)

Barmution

NapoleonBlown-apart

I'll wait for a few more minutes, Barm. I know you said you were busy this week, so I understand if something came up. We can organise the match for sometime next week. :)

J-Reedy

All righty, Gnaarkill mate, things are looking better now. I was hit by a meningitis (mild) causing type of an enterovirus. Funnily enough, it's mostly harmless on children, but can be disabilitating (but also harmless) for adults. Well, the fewer and brain inflammation part of the symptoms have now passed and seems I just now have to live few days with itchy pox and blisters all over my hands, fingers and inside of my mouth. However, totally fine to play now. So, here's what I can offer for this coming week:

- Tuesday 16-19
- Thurdsay 16-19
- Friday 20-22
- Saturday/Sunday, suggest a time, I should be able to plan around it.

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Barmution

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on December 03, 2017, 01:12:45 PM
I'll wait for a few more minutes, Barm. I know you said you were busy this week, so I understand if something came up. We can organise the match for sometime next week. :)
OMG, I'm so sorry mate :( I had to switch browsers for some plugin to chat w some guys about a LARP and then I totally forgot since the NUL tab wasn't visible to me.

Completely up to you if you want to have a concession victory since I fucked up so badly, man.

I'll hang around and check intermittently for you if you should pop by today (still good to go on short notice this Sunday). If not then just shoot me a time and I'll try to make it happen.

Again, really sorry about this!
-Barm

NapoleonBlown-apart

No problem, mate. I wouldn't want this to be a concession victory, especially seeming that you were kind enough to allow me to play the match at a different time when I missed our match last season. Due to Mount and Blade events I won't be able to play a match until 21:30, today. If you can manage that then we could play our match then, but if that's too late then tomorrow and Tuesday are free for me any time after 16:00.