S28 Match Day 5

Started by tags, December 07, 2017, 09:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

My my, it's match day 5, and the two top dogs face off! Who will become the undisputed leader of the division? The miraculous bottom-dwellers or the life-challenged siblings? Or will they perhaps share a single point? Only time will tell!

These are the contestants:
Beer Buddies United (Norse) - Equilibri
Brothers in Death (Undead) - Hakos
Capes Are Cool (Vampires) - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs (Lizardmen) - Lars
Kossar Catchers (Kislev) - Napoleon
Middle Earth Miners (Dwarf) - Gnaarkill
The Teamsters (Elven Union) - Kvasilad
Wonderworlders (Underworld) - Barmution

tags

Mr. Apart, time for our speedsters to face off!

I'd actually prefer weekdays next week if possible, most days from 18:00 CET + is good, except Monday, which is 20:30+.

If you're really short on time, I can probably fit something in on Sunday, not too late, not too early.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Kvasilad.

Monday at 20:30 would be fine. Should we aim for that? I could also do Tuesday, Thursday or Friday if any of those are more convenient.

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on December 08, 2017, 12:27:53 AM
Hello, Kvasilid.

Monday at 20:30 would be fine. Should we aim for that? I could also do Tuesday, Thursday or Friday if any of those are more convenient.

Monday 20:30 CET is good, I'll make a note of it.

J-Reedy

Lars, time for the scaled vs fanged ones. I'm bit busy next week because of jultid and Last Jedi coming out, but here are my OK start times (CET) for now:
- Tuesday 18-20
- Wednesday 20-20.30 (would prefer to keep this free, but this is OK, if none of the others fit your schedule)
- Thursday 18-19.30
- Sunday 14-18

Let me know if any of those suit you, sir.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 10, 2017, 01:18:34 PM
Lars, time for the scaled vs fanged ones. I'm bit busy next week because of jultid and Last Jedi coming out, but here are my OK start times (CET) for now:
- Tuesday 18-20
- Wednesday 20-20.30 (would prefer to keep this free, but this is OK, if none of the others fit your schedule)
- Thursday 18-19.30
- Sunday 14-18

Let me know if any of those suit you, sir.

we can go with Tuesday 19

/Lars

J-Reedy

Barmution

Hey Hakos, time for the table toppers to clash!

This week I can play tonight (Mon), Tue and Thu between 19 and 21. Saturday and Sunday should also be pretty open.

Got any times for me?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Hey Equilibri old beer buddy, old friend!

How about an arrangement of a beer drinking contest while playing blood bowl? :D
Or just blood bowl suits me fine aswell :P

My OK starting times are as follow:
Tuesday: 19 - 22
Wednesday: 19 - 22
Friday: 20 - late
Saturday: 10 - 11
Sunday: 14 - 16

Does any of the times suit you?

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on December 11, 2017, 09:56:32 AM

This week I can play tonight (Mon), Tue and Thu between 19 and 21. Saturday and Sunday should also be pretty open.

Got any times for me?
-Barm

Hi, what a wonderfully frightening team you have there. They look so squishy, until I see those two MB/Claw monstrosities...

This week is kind of full, earliest time is friday but both saturday and sunday should be quite open as far as I know right now. How about saturday, starting around 10? And then we can keep the rest of the weekend time in reserve in case it is needed.

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Unfortunately, the dice were very one-sided in this match. A lot of elves were KOed, and I was lucky enough to injure Kvasalid's +strength wrestle catcher with a lightning bolt, which really put him at a disadvantage for the rest of the match. Sorry for the bad luck, kvasalid, and I hope you have better luck in future matches.

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on December 11, 2017, 09:11:19 PM

Got any times for me?
-Barm

Hi, what a wonderfully frightening team you have there. They look so squishy, until I see those two MB/Claw monstrosities...

This week is kind of full, earliest time is friday but both saturday and sunday should be quite open as far as I know right now. How about saturday, starting around 10? And then we can keep the rest of the weekend time in reserve in case it is needed.

/hakos

Can we say 11 on Sat instead? Xmas party w the job on Friday.

Cheers
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on December 11, 2017, 10:56:45 PM
Quote from: hakos on December 11, 2017, 09:11:19 PM

Got any times for me?
-Barm

/hakos

Cheers

Absolutely, 11 it is. /hakos

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 11, 2017, 11:06:29 AM
Hey Equilibri old beer buddy, old friend!

How about an arrangement of a beer drinking contest while playing blood bowl? :D
Or just blood bowl suits me fine aswell :P

My OK starting times are as follow:
Tuesday: 19 - 22
Wednesday: 19 - 22
Friday: 20 - late
Saturday: 10 - 11
Sunday: 14 - 16

Does any of the times suit you?

/Gnaar

Hi, there! Not sure about the beerdrinking contest (not against dwarves) but a game we will have! :D

Tomorrow, wednesday, at 20:00 should be fine for me, so what do u think about that?

//Eq

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on December 12, 2017, 09:24:47 AM
Quote from: Barmution on December 11, 2017, 10:56:45 PM

Cheers

Absolutely, 11 it is. /hakos

Cool, cya then mate :)