S28 Match Day 5

Started by tags, December 07, 2017, 09:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Quote from: equilibri on December 12, 2017, 10:40:43 AM

Hi, there! Not sure about the beerdrinking contest (not against dwarves) but a game we will have! :D

Tomorrow, wednesday, at 20:00 should be fine for me, so what do u think about that?

//Eq

Cool!
Lets go for wednesday @20 then!

See you tomorrow m8!

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Caped ones finally put one into their win column as they play a lizard team short two sauruses and struggling with serious dublo-skullitis. Vamps on the other hand had developed a glorious blitzing play that allowed them to take the ball away on lizzies 1st drive and score shortly.

Not much for Lars to do here, so many skulls on his dice rolls that even my constant bloodlusts that led to two injuries and another pair of KOs couldn't stop mr. Presley from rock'n and rolling into the endzone twice. Better luck in future, Lars!

Edit: Match report doesn't want to show for some reason, let's see if time will fix it. 3-0 for vamps.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 12, 2017, 08:09:39 PM
Edit: Match report doesn't want to show for some reason, let's see if time will fix it. 3-0 for vamps.

Sounds like you're seeing the same bug reported by Napoleon there. He's sent me some logs, and I'm working on pinning it down. Short workaround is just forcing another server sync from the client, and it should be uploaded (Ctrl+S in the main window or File->Sync with server)

Lars

Was a rough match for me the only thing that was enjoyable was seeing the vampires running around feasting on the fodder :)

/Lars

tags

I've released a new version 0.9.2 of BB2Replayer that I think perhaps will solve the problem Napoleon and now J-R has seen. If anyone sees the problem with 0.9.2, I'd very much appreciate a copy of the log file to bb2replayer@gmail.com as per usual.

Gnaarkill

Middle Earth Miners vs Beer Buddies United

Nothing out of the ordinary... berserking vikings, dodging dwarves, a drunk coach, a dead dwarf... 1-1, not much to say ::)

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Thanks for the game Barmution, it was good until I misclicked /hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on December 16, 2017, 12:31:37 PM
Thanks for the game Barmution, it was good until I misclicked /hakos
Was a rough one for you for sure, mate. I got lucky and the misclick made a dangerous situation into a catastrophic one for you. On a day with more even dice you would've taken this one. Thanks for the match and gl further on.

Barm

Report:
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.