Season 29 Signup

Started by J-Reedy, January 09, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

All righty folks, just the finals with Hakos and Barm left, so let's open the signup for next season. I'll send the e-mail reminders later.

What do you all think? Should we go with unlimited team values or set a limit for this season?

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This may take some time.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches know the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy - Capes Are Cool (Vampires)
2. Napoleon - Kossar Catchers (Kislev)
3. Gnaarkill - Slowly we R0t (Nurggle)
4. Kvasilad - something not cursed ()
5. Lars - Crooked Crocs (Lizard)
6. Hakos - Brothers in Death (Undead)
7. Barmution - Wonderworlders (
8. Equilibri - Beer Buddies (Dwarf Norse)
9. ...

NapoleonBlown-apart

I'd like to bring my Kislev team back for this season. Hopefully they'll do a bit better now that they have a few more skills.

Gnaarkill

Yes, lets go for a No Holds Barred season! 8)

Nurgle - Slowly we R0t signing in! ;D

/Gnaar

tags

I'm in, but I will not return with the cursed elf team that shall no longer be named. Don't know which team to bring back yet, I might give my old Brets a go if there are no others atm.

J-Reedy

tags

FINE, haha, I'll go with what is most likely the team I'll go with :D

Lars

Will continue with lizards
/Lars

hakos

I'm in, will decide which team after the final.

If there is no TV limit I will consider The Gurkha Legion (TV=1900) otherwise it will be the Young Mutants or the Brothers In Death. (TV=~1400-~1500)

/hakos

Barmution

If the miracle happens and the Wonderworlders win they'll have to come back to defend their title (and get slaughtered), otherwise I'm leaning towards my Necro, Trondheim Kennel Club. Both a limit and no holds barred works for me.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

I will continue bellowing my beer and breaking my bones, so the Beer Buddies bounces back!

Better be prep... BREWPARED! :D

tags

If this is a "second" season in our typical 3-phase season model, it would make sense to have a TV limit of 1500-ish I'd think. But if people want unlimited, I'm fine with that as well.

hakos

I'm in with the Brothers, TV 1470 ish.

/hakos

EDIT: Turns out my TV is 1510 after levelling up. Got a mummy with ST6. :)

Barmution

Wonderworlders are in, TV around 1300 when we get back our Thrower.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

If we go unlimited, I'll run The Playful Dead with TV around 1870.

Otherwise, I'll probably go with Great Bretonn from "season 0", hoping that's fine. TV around 1370 I think.

J-Reedy

Participant list updated, we have 8 players ready.