Season 29 Signup

Started by J-Reedy, January 09, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Wow, you're travelling to Wales for a TT event? That's dedication!

Do feel free to share team photos :D

Barmution

Hehe, will do. Just got the Ogre painted yesterday night (that's why I forgot to sign up my team too, incidentally). Just 1 blitzer and a lino to go and the Mexway Mackerels will be ready for death, glory or C "all of the above" in Wales.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Signed in, sorry for the delay, was out of town for few days.

6/8 when I registered, so getting close to kick off.

Barmution

Team picture before putting the lads on bases:
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Nice paintjob, I must say, very well done, sir.

Whose figures are those? Don't look like GW, Melkin nor Shadowforge, so just curious about some new source for metal figures.

Barmution

Thank you, J-R :)

They are the Human team from Willy Minatures. Really digging their sculpts and the relief on the details are really great on the metal minis. Highly recommended!

Barmution

Front shot. Not winning any painting contests but I'm happy w the color scheme and general look :)

tags

I'd say that looks pretty darn good! :)

Barmution

Thanks kvasi! ;D

I've still got loads to learn about highlighting and detailing but they're by far the best minis I've painted. Great design and deep relief on the armor details really helped too.

equilibri

Ok, now I have joined to. Sorry bout the delay but I was on a small business trip to Dubai this week and forgot to join before I left.

I think I was team number 8 to join, so now we can start! :D

tags

Gnaarkill

Thats one badass good looking hell of a human team! 8)
Great work Barm!