S29 Match Day 2

Started by tags, February 04, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 07, 2018, 10:21:21 AM
Quote from: equilibri on February 06, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

Friday evening sounds great for me!
So, shall we say friday 20:00?

Otherwise the whole weekend is free, so if u rather play on saturday or sunday its perfectly fine by me!

//Eq

Yo Equi! :)

If it isn't too much of a nuisance for you I would rather prefer sunday then, is 12:00 ok? :)

/Gnaar

No problems!

Lets clash on sunday at 12:00! See u then!

//Eq

Gnaarkill

Deal m8, deal! 8)

/Gnaarkill

tags

It was a tale of two errors.

Bretonns chose to receive, and chose a very measured and careful approach. That is, until they decided to cage up nicely without realizing that the ball carrier was actually the cage corner closest to a vampire, and not inside the cage, as was previously assumed. Ball was knocked loose, but somehow, after scuffling and brawling a bit, Anselme the Red managed to emerge from the pile-up and dash for the end-zone. 0-1 at half-time.

Second half, and it was the Capes' turn to receive, and to err. Instead of sending a ball-free vampire in to clear a path, the ball-carrying vampire Bruce Wayne was rushed into base contact with two Bretonnian linemen. Not an ideal place for a carrier to be. Although it was no sure thing, a blitzing bret came away with the ball after a series of good blows. Not decided yet, but it was at this point that thralls and vampires suddenly started feeling the blows and left the field one by one.

Thanks for an intense match J-R, it was a shame that it came down to misclicks, but I guess that's part of the game now and then.

Lars

Quote from: hakos on February 05, 2018, 07:28:25 AM
Wow, judging by the first day this will be a very even season.

Three 1-1 matches and only one win (2-0).

Lazer: will most likely not be able to play until earliest friday evening

/Hakos
shall we try to play at sunday 19:00?

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: Lars on February 09, 2018, 10:42:22 PM
Quote from: hakos on February 05, 2018, 07:28:25 AM
Wow, judging by the first day this will be a very even season.

Three 1-1 matches and only one win (2-0).

Lazer: will most likely not be able to play until earliest friday evening

/Hakos
shall we try to play at sunday 19:00?

/Lars

Yes /hakos

Gnaarkill

Another draw in the books!
Slowly we r0t vs Beer Buddies United, 1 - 1.

First half started out horrible for the buddies and the slow rotters managed to snatch a defensive TD. The luck turned in favour for the Vikes in the second half and it was then their turn to score a defensive TD.
Fair overall match, GG! :)

/Gnaarkill

hakos

And yet another 1-1 draw, nothing too see, let's move on to next week.

It was a very even match. Both goals came in first half. Second half a Blitz against the offensive Brothers made it tricky and the Lizards added on to that with a very good defense.

Thanks for the game Lars, I think the result was quite fair.

/hakos