Started by tags, February 12, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 14, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
Quote from: hakos on February 13, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Ok, let's aim for saturday @11 /hakos

Sorry m8!

Can we make that sunday @11 instead?
The SciFi convention, SciFi-world is coming to town and I forgot i am heading there on saturday.

/Gnaarkill

Sure, sunday @11 it is.

Good that you mentioned scifi-world. I think I will go there on saturday as well. 1:1 DeLorean from "Back To the Future" can't be missed. And there might be some other interesting things as well...

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on February 14, 2018, 06:18:27 PM
Quote from: equilibri on February 14, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Hi, again! @NapoleonBlown-apart

Do you think we can change day to saturday 17/2 instead? Same time (12:00).
Somehing has come up on sunday that I dont want to miss, so it would've been wonderful!

//Eq
That's no problem. Saturday it is! :D

Perfect! See u on the field saturday, then!

//Eq

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on February 14, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
Hey J-R, time to forget what Edna Mode said in the Incredibles and face the wonderful world of mutated rats and gobbos!

This week is a bit busy so I can only play tomorrow (Thursday) starting between 1800-2130.

Otherwise we're looking at daytime Saturday (1200-1700) or Sunday (1100-1300 + 21).

Any of these suit you?
-Barm

Hmm, that fashion designer with a questionably practical taste, please don't bring her up anymore. Thursday is a no-go, too busy at work, but weekend daytime should be perfect.

So, let's go with Saturday @12 if that suits you, sir.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on February 14, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

Sure, sunday @11 it is.

Good that you mentioned scifi-world. I think I will go there on saturday as well. 1:1 DeLorean from "Back To the Future" can't be missed. And there might be some other interesting things as well...

/hakos

Cool! You have a deal mister ;D

Yea, I have actually seen one at Universal Studios in Los Angeles, but I thought it was badly displayed behind glass. Hope they will display this one better :)
I will mainly go there because of Steven Ogg, the man behind Trevor Phillips from Grand Theft Auto 5. And hopefully i will get my copy of the game signed 8)

/Gnaar

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 15, 2018, 06:00:36 AM
Quote from: Barmution on February 14, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
Hey J-R, time to forget what Edna Mode said in the Incredibles and face the wonderful world of mutated rats and gobbos!

This week is a bit busy so I can only play tomorrow (Thursday) starting between 1800-2130.

Otherwise we're looking at daytime Saturday (1200-1700) or Sunday (1100-1300 + 21).

Any of these suit you?
-Barm

Hmm, that fashion designer with a questionably practical taste, please don't bring her up anymore. Thursday is a no-go, too busy at work, but weekend daytime should be perfect.

So, let's go with Saturday @12 if that suits you, sir.
It's a date!

Cheers!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

It's another 1-1 draw. :D

tags

Ouch, tough break with -ST on the catcher, seems like a violent draw!

J-Reedy

Having played two floorball matches before the BB game against Barm the man, I had 50% win record, so I wasn't sure if I was having a bad day or a good day in team-sports. So, let's see, which way it turned:

Notes to self:
- Don't let wonders of the world hit you, most of them are made of stone and heavy, so they'll hurt you.
- Stop dating Nuffle's sister.
- Remember vamps need to feed before passing.
- Don't trust your eyes if they say your player has wrestle.

Barmution

That was quite the bumpy ride for you. At this point I think the WonderWorlders are basically playing Civ and reaping the benefits from having monopolized building all the good stuff.

GG and good luck further on, mate.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Last match of the day is played and it was not a draw.

Gnaar got a bumpy start. He started as attacker but got a turnover on his second block and in his second turn he failed to pick up the ball. Instead I could pick it up in my turn 2 and then score in turn 3. Turn 4 disappeared after a riot so he only had 4 turns to equalize in the first half but I managed to stop him.

Second half was a bit scary due to chainsaw Max that joined the Nurgle side. Luckily his second victim was himself. Could break through on the left flank and score 2-0 in mid second half. Max was sent of by the ref. Pheew.

The last quarter was very up and down. Once again the ball was too slippery and I got into a good position for stealing yet another score. But suddenly dices turned around and in turn 15 Gnaar knocked out all players that could move more than 5 steps. No more goals.

Thanks for the game Gnaar. Not much you could do considering your bad dices at key moments.

BR/ Hakos

tags

The match day is forwarded!