Capes Are Cool - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs - Lars
Great Bretonn - Kvasilad
Kossar Catchers - NapoleonBlown-apart
Slowly we r0t - Gnaarkill
Wonderworlders - Barmution

tags

Hi Hakos, it's time to get medieval!

My week is uncharacteristically open, I can play today (Monday) from about 2030, rest of the week from about 17-18, let me know what works. Weekend should also be an option.

tags

J-R, where on earth do you grab those screenshots from, I can't find the in-game menu you use :D

Whenever I go into schedule, matches will appear with a Pen icon to the right, which surely you also have in the same menus. It's got me stumped!

Lars

Hi NapoleonBlown-apart
When can you play ? I can play all weekdays from 19 this week

/Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Lars on February 20, 2018, 12:10:09 PM
Hi NapoleonBlown-apart
When can you play ? I can play all weekdays from 19 this week

/Lars
Hello, Lars.
Would today at 19:00 be okay?

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on February 19, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
Hi Hakos, it's time to get medieval!

My week is uncharacteristically open, I can play today (Monday) from about 2030, rest of the week from about 17-18, let me know what works. Weekend should also be an option.

Interesting, have never played against Bretonns before.

Unfortunately I'm busy both days and evenings this week. Earliest time is friday at 19 but if possible I would prefer sometime during the weekend. Most things are movable in the weekend so feel free to propose a time that suits you.

BR/ Hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on February 20, 2018, 01:56:34 PM
Interesting, have never played against Bretonns before.

Unfortunately I'm busy both days and evenings this week. Earliest time is friday at 19 but if possible I would prefer sometime during the weekend. Most things are movable in the weekend so feel free to propose a time that suits you.

BR/ Hakos

Bretonns? They're the most fendy people you'll ever meet! :P

Weekend is doable, I'd prefer a start around 12 (noon) CET either Saturday or Sunday, if that works for you.

Gnaarkill

Hey there Barm!

This time I will try to give you the flower rot and let you see your hanging gardens rot into despair! muahaha! >:(

Ehm... yes... anyway, would you mind a match on saturday morning, starting around 11-12 something, perhaps? ;D

/Gn@@rkill

NapoleonBlown-apart

Lars, seeming that you missed my message, should we aim for tomorrow? I'm afraid earliest I can do tomorrow would be 21:10. Would that be okay? If not, it might have to be next week, unless you are free over the weekend, as I cannot do Thursday or Friday.

Lars

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on February 20, 2018, 07:20:04 PM
Lars, seeming that you missed my message, should we aim for tomorrow? I'm afraid earliest I can do tomorrow would be 21:10. Would that be okay? If not, it might have to be next week, unless you are free over the weekend, as I cannot do Thursday or Friday.
sorry missed the message but wed 21:10 will work

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Lars on February 21, 2018, 12:00:06 AM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on February 20, 2018, 07:20:04 PM
sorry missed the message but wed 21:10 will work
NP, see you tomorrow. :D

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 20, 2018, 04:43:57 PM
Hey there Barm!

This time I will try to give you the flower rot and let you see your hanging gardens rot into despair! muahaha! >:(

Ehm... yes... anyway, would you mind a match on saturday morning, starting around 11-12 something, perhaps? ;D

/Gn@@rkill
Hey Gnaar!

Hank won't rot, not with all the fertilizer we're "finding" for him.

11 on Saturday morning sounds perfect, catch you then :)

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on February 21, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

Hank won't rot, not with all the fertilizer we're "finding" for him.

11 on Saturday morning sounds perfect, catch you then :)

Cheers,
Barm

I am not doubting that, haha! :D

Brilliant, see you on saturday m8! ;D

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Howdy ho, Equilibri. Time for us to meet again. Here are my OK CET starting times for rest of the week:
- Friday 20-22
- Saturday 16-late
- Sunday 10-19

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

@Kvasilad: The pen icon only shows in the active match day. When you go ahead in the schedule, there's no pen icon.

equilibri

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 21, 2018, 04:32:34 PM
Howdy ho, Equilibri. Time for us to meet again. Here are my OK CET starting times for rest of the week:
- Friday 20-22
- Saturday 16-late
- Sunday 10-19

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

@Kvasilad: The pen icon only shows in the active match day. When you go ahead in the schedule, there's no pen icon.

Hi!

This weekend is not possible for me to play because of work, so how does next week look for you?

//Eq