Brothers in Death - Hakos
Capes Are Cool - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs - Lars
Great Bretonn - Kvasilad
Kossar Catchers - NapoleonBlown-apart
Slowly we r0t - Gnaarkill
Wonderworlders - Barmution

J-Reedy

Match day is forwarded, so day 5 is upon us. Play on mates!

Hakos. Time for the undead and the living dead to meet and see if capetastic fashion sense can triumph over military brotherhood that wins over death. Here are my OK CET starting times:
- Friday 20.
- Saturday 18-late.
- Sunday 10-17.
- Tuesday 18-20.

And that's as far as I can tell at this point. Let me know if any of those times suits you, sir.

hakos

Saturday at 19 would be perfect for me /hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on February 28, 2018, 08:36:19 PM
Saturday at 19 would be perfect for me /hakos

That is an excellent time, so let's lock it up!

tags

Leapy ones! I can play most of the weekend before dinner-ish times, and next week is a bit more uncertain for me. I can definitely play either Tuesday or Thursday, I'm just not sure which one yet.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on March 01, 2018, 07:28:58 PM
Leapy ones! I can play most of the weekend before dinner-ish times, and next week is a bit more uncertain for me. I can definitely play either Tuesday or Thursday, I'm just not sure which one yet.
Would Saturday at 4pm CET be okay?

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on March 01, 2018, 07:56:35 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 01, 2018, 07:28:58 PM
Would Saturday at 4pm CET be okay?

Yup, that works! Let's play then.

Gnaarkill

Hi Lars!

Seems like we will get some zombie lizard action going on! ;D

Do you have any preferable day?

Can i suggest sunday @14 perhaps?

Otherwise we will have to go for next week:
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday:
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Thursday: 21 - 22

/Gnaarkill

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 02, 2018, 01:15:08 PM
Hi Lars!

Seems like we will get some zombie lizard action going on! ;D

Do you have any preferable day?

Can i suggest sunday @14 perhaps?

Otherwise we will have to go for next week:
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday:
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Thursday: 21 - 22

/Gnaarkill
Will be gone over the weekend so think we have to go for Monday @ 21:00

/Lars

Barmution

Hei Equi!

Any chance of playing some time tomorrow (Sunday) after 1300? I should be available most of the day (although potentially quite hungover).

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Bretonnians won the toss and chose to receive. Rumours of a guy named Helmut with a chainsaw bigger than himself were circulating, but he was not on the pitch yet.

A quite efficient drive up the flank put the English-ish-men up 0-1, with a minimum of violence.

Then it was the Russ-ish-ians' turn to receive, and a menacing-looking Chainsaw appeared close to the line of scrimmage. Roman Mordvinov KO's Tall Jules from LoS, and Helmut rushes in to KO Evrard right afterwards, giving some serious momentum to the Kossar Catchers. Helmut was knocked out the following turn, though, and some semblance of a defence was put together. However, a fine display of acrobatics from the Kossars, along with a Diving Tackle catching Lothaire the Black unaware, resulted in an equalizer before half-time.

Nuffle, having already seemed to take an interest in helping some Kossars off the pitch, very much stepped up that interest in the second half. There was very little Napoleon could do, being severely outmanned throughout.

Thanks for the match, it was a fun one that could've gone either way for a while!

And yeah, the gut feeling during the match was that Nuffle was indeed in my corner, and here's a teaser from the new features in BB2Replayer I'm working on that seems to support that case:

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on March 03, 2018, 10:33:15 AM
Hei Equi!

Any chance of playing some time tomorrow (Sunday) after 1300? I should be available most of the day (although potentially quite hungover).

-Barm

Nope, sorry, this weekend is too full of IRL gaming... :D

Next week I can play every night after 19:00, except thursday, so just name a day and it will propably work for me!
The weekend is not so clear right now, so I need to get back to you if you cant play before saturday.

//Eq

hakos

It sure was a long time since the undead and living dead met, actually it was the very first game in season 28 so both teams had progressed quite well from their humble beginnings.

It sure looked a bit tougher this time facing five vampires instead of one as in our last match but before I even got the chance to move the vampires were down two players (thralls of course) and that kind of set the tone for forst half. Not much J-Reedy could do, got a defending TD.

Second half was more even. I was on offence but it took 3-4 turns Before I were able to stabilize and feel secure. 2-0 in turn 13.

But the vampires never gave up and in the last turn they defied Nuffle and all odds to make the result look a bit better.

Thanks for the game, it sure is a strange thing playing against vampires, especially at the end I was playing by reflex. Normally crowdsurf and using wrestle is the right thing, but not here.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on March 02, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

Will be gone over the weekend so think we have to go for Monday @ 21:00

/Lars

Hey Lars!

Sorry for the late reply. Just wanted to tell you that today @ 21:00 is OK.
Do we have a deal? ;D

/Gnaar

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on March 03, 2018, 08:39:56 PM
Nope, sorry, this weekend is too full of IRL gaming... :D

Next week I can play every night after 19:00, except thursday, so just name a day and it will propably work for me!
The weekend is not so clear right now, so I need to get back to you if you cant play before saturday.

//Eq
How about 21:00 tonight (Monday)?

Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.