S29 Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, February 17, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

equilibri

Quote from: Lars on March 17, 2018, 07:01:36 PM
Quote from: equilibri on March 17, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
Quote from: Lars on March 16, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
Hi Equilibri
Are you  available for a little match during the weekend?
I should be  abel to play both saturday and sunday from 12:00
or later next week

/Lars

Hi!

This weekend is totally booked, but next week I can play any day at 19:00 as it seems.

Any day that works for you?

//Eq
Lets Take it Monday @ 20:00
Lars

That works for me. See u then!

//Eq

Lars

So it finally happend the beer buddies lost a match mostly due to bad luck and weak armor. 3 of the goals was scored in the first half 2 by the Lizards and one by the norse. First one was a skink stealig the ball in round 2 and made a score after some bad nuffeling to the norse. Then the norse was forced to score in round 6. On the 2 rounds that was given the Lizard managed to score once more. The Last half was mostly about keeping the ball safe within the lizard team and score in round 16.
Sorry about the nuffeling equilibri hope for more luck in the future
/Lars

tags

I've released BB2Replayer 1.0.0! I've put a lot of work into it last month or so, and the result is complete match analysis including dice luck. Read more detail on bb2replayer.com if you're interested, but either way, I've raised the minimum version for reports to 1.0.0 now. This means that older versions, while still talking with the server, will no longer be able to upload reports (only the raw replay files). So please update at your earliest convenience! Also, it will again require a full database rebuild, but that should be a lot faster than it used to be.

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on March 21, 2018, 03:01:03 PM
I've released BB2Replayer 1.0.0! I've put a lot of work into it last month or so, and the result is complete match analysis including dice luck. Read more detail on bb2replayer.com if you're interested, but either way, I've raised the minimum version for reports to 1.0.0 now. This means that older versions, while still talking with the server, will no longer be able to upload reports (only the raw replay files). So please update at your earliest convenience! Also, it will again require a full database rebuild, but that should be a lot faster than it used to be.
Nice!

Looking forward to seeing it in action :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Barmution on March 21, 2018, 03:40:57 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 21, 2018, 03:01:03 PM
Nice!

Looking forward to seeing it in action :)

Just to be clear, it also works retroactively on all past matches :)

My philosophy from the start has been to always keep the original replay files in the server database, so that I can re-parse them once I understand more of them. So you can open any past match in luck analyzer right away.

tags

The final match of the regular season has been played, and it was an eventful draw! First few turns, Nuffle shut down all attempts at anything on both sides, but after a few turns, there were opportunities for both teams.

Thanks for the match and good luck in the finals!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on March 22, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

My philosophy from the start has been to always keep the original replay files in the server database, so that I can re-parse them once I understand more of them. So you can open any past match in luck analyzer right away.

Really impressive work there Kvasi!

Love the replay viewer and the interface is really smooth, big up m8!

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on March 22, 2018, 10:13:08 PM
The final match of the regular season has been played, and it was an eventful draw! First few turns, Nuffle shut down all attempts at anything on both sides, but after a few turns, there were opportunities for both teams.

Eventful doesn't even start describing this mess :P

But it was a fun one and I can see that I barely eked out some better luck than you on average, and it sort of felt that way in the game too. A win for you would probably have been fairer but this is BB and Nuffle reigns.

Cheers for the match to you too, was an edge of the seat affair for sure! :D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 23, 2018, 12:42:52 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 22, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

Impressive indeed also quite enjoyed the replay viewer but was a bit trycky to tun of when animating at double speed :)
/Lars

tags

Quote from: Barmution on March 23, 2018, 08:12:20 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 22, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

Eventful doesn't even start describing this mess :P

But it was a fun one and I can see that I barely eked out some better luck than you on average, and it sort of felt that way in the game too. A win for you would probably have been fairer but this is BB and Nuffle reigns.

Cheers for the match to you too, was an edge of the seat affair for sure! :D

Well, considering points didn't really matter for the season rankings, it's not that big of a deal, and it was a fun match. And we all know that 2 GFI's in turn 16 _always_ fail :D

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 23, 2018, 12:42:52 AM

Thanks!

Quote from: Lars on March 23, 2018, 08:55:30 AM
Impressive indeed also quite enjoyed the replay viewer but was a bit trycky to tun of when animating at double speed :)
/Lars

Ah, thanks for pointing that out, I had almost forgotten I added those buttons, as I've just clicked on events and scrolled the list (or directly entered numbers) for the most part in development. But looking at the code, I can see I've been stupid there and just hogged the GUI resources. Will fix that soon-ish :)

tags

/Lars

There was a bug with the buttons, fixed it in 1.0.2 now for those that may care :)

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on March 24, 2018, 12:26:01 PM
/Lars

There was a bug with the buttons, fixed it in 1.0.2 now for those that may care :)

Great work