Brothers in Death - Hakos
Capes Are Cool - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs - Lars
Great Bretonn - Kvasilad
Kossar Catchers - NapoleonBlown-apart
Slowly we r0t - Gnaarkill
Wonderworlders - Barmution

J-Reedy

MD 5 is now confirmed and day 6 is ready to be played. Game on!

Napoleon, time for our two exotic teams to dance once again. Here are my OK starting times in British time:

- Saturday any time before 19.00
- Wednesday (the 14th) 17-19

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. Sorry for the lack of options, have a christening and mother's birthday to deal with in the next few days. I'll get better idead about rest of the next week on Monday if nescessary.

Gnaarkill

Hey Kvasilad!

Time for your brave knights to have a go at my decaying freaks. My team has surely lived up to their name this season, slowly rotting away to nonexistence ;)

My OK starting times are:
Today (wednesday): 21 - 22
Friday: 20 - late
Saturday: 10 - 12
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 21 - 22

Would prefer an early start on saturday if that is a possibility for you sir? :)

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 07, 2018, 12:22:27 PM
Hey Kvasilad!

Time for your brave knights to have a go at my decaying freaks. My team has surely lived up to their name this season, slowly rotting away to nonexistence ;)

Would prefer an early start on saturday if that is a possibility for you sir? :)

/Gnaarkill

Well, good Sir, if there's anything we can do to help speed up the decomposition process, be sure to let us know, and we'll give it a jolly good go!

As for Saturday, it all depends on what your definition of "early" is. I can probably do 11 CET without problems, but before that and it might be slightly inconvenient. And we can't have that.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 07, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
MD 5 is now confirmed and day 6 is ready to be played. Game on!

Napoleon, time for our two exotic teams to dance once again. Here are my OK starting times in British time:

- Saturday any time before 19.00
- Wednesday (the 14th) 17-19

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. Sorry for the lack of options, have a christening and mother's birthday to deal with in the next few days. I'll get better idead about rest of the next week on Monday if nescessary.
Hello, J-Reedy.
No problem about the lack of options. I will be free for most of Saturday, so should we aim for 4:00 CET on Saturday? As I said, I am free for most of the day so, if any time before 18:30 CET is more convenient, we can do that, instead.

J-Reedy

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on March 07, 2018, 05:18:35 PM
No problem about the lack of options. I will be free for most of Saturday, so should we aim for 4:00 CET on Saturday? As I said, I am free for most of the day so, if any time before 18:30 CET is more convenient, we can do that, instead.

4 pm CET is fine with me, so let's take that one!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on March 07, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Well, good Sir, if there's anything we can do to help speed up the decomposition process, be sure to let us know, and we'll give it a jolly good go!

As for Saturday, it all depends on what your definition of "early" is. I can probably do 11 CET without problems, but before that and it might be slightly inconvenient. And we can't have that.

Sounds cool Kvasi!

Ok, so, some new information ;D
On Saturday I will meet up with some dude to sell him some of my Roleplaying books in the morning. To have some margin i would prefer a start @12, hope that works for you? :)

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 08, 2018, 12:46:06 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 07, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Sounds cool Kvasi!

Ok, so, some new information ;D
On Saturday I will meet up with some dude to sell him some of my Roleplaying books in the morning. To have some margin i would prefer a start @12, hope that works for you? :)

/Gnaarkill

Start at 12 is even better, see you then :)

Gnaarkill

hakos

Hello Equi

Seems we are about to face each other.

Most times during the weekend is possible as long as I get some warning in advance.

Next week most evenings are open as well (all except thursday I believe).

So, you have options.

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on March 09, 2018, 07:48:42 PM
Hello Equi

Seems we are about to face each other.

Most times during the weekend is possible as long as I get some warning in advance.

Next week most evenings are open as well (all except thursday I believe).

So, you have options.

/hakos

Cool!

How about tuesday 13th at 19:00?

//Eq

Barmution

Hiya Lars,

could I interest you in a match starting somewhere between 1200 and 1600 tomorrow (Sunday)?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Wow, that was a whirlwind of a game!

First drive, Bretonns receive, and manage to get a quick score off.

Second drive:

It should be noted, that was even after apo saved Tristan from leaving the game with a permanent injury.

Second half, and third drive, a slow and steady Nurgle drive met a pretty solid Bretonn defence, quite standoff-ish and elf-column-y, until a chance to play for the ball arrived. Shuffling back and forth a bit, a Bretonnian blitzer came away with the ball and almost scored, but failed in the end.

Exciting game, thanks for the match Gnaarkill!

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on March 10, 2018, 11:23:04 AM
Hiya Lars,

could I interest you in a match starting somewhere between 1200 and 1600 tomorrow (Sunday)?

-Barm
Sunday i Wont be home until 19:00 or so so either that or Monday from 19 or Thursday from 19
/ Lars

J-Reedy

Fast and nice game here. Vamps managed to keep the Kossars from scoring on the opening half despite having only 4 players left at the end. On second half vamps took unnescessarily risky pass which left the receiving vamp open for a blitz. But even though the ball-carrier went down, Capers managed to score the go-ahead goal with 3 turns left on the clock. Thought I had Napoleon on the ropes when the last turn started, but then he showed what the Kislev can do. Leap behind my line resulted in two pushback blocks that lead the Kislev blitzer into a scoring distance. Handoff and gfi later the game was tied and over. Very nice play from Napoleon, gratz on that! Both of us had moments with bad dice, but overall I think the luck evened out. Good luck in rest of the games, Napoleon!