S29 Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, February 17, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapoleonBlown-apart

Thanks, it was a good match. Sorry about the MNG wrestler. Harry Potter was a bit too violent.

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on March 10, 2018, 04:28:51 PM
Quote from: Barmution on March 10, 2018, 11:23:04 AM
Hiya Lars,

could I interest you in a match starting somewhere between 1200 and 1600 tomorrow (Sunday)?

-Barm
Sunday i Wont be home until 19:00 or so so either that or Monday from 19 or Thursday from 19
/ Lars

Okay, how about Monday at 20:00 then?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on March 11, 2018, 09:54:22 AM
Quote from: Lars on March 10, 2018, 04:28:51 PM
Quote from: Barmution on March 10, 2018, 11:23:04 AM
Hiya Lars,

could I interest you in a match starting somewhere between 1200 and 1600 tomorrow (Sunday)?

-Barm
Sunday i Wont be home until 19:00 or so so either that or Monday from 19 or Thursday from 19
/ Lars

Okay, how about Monday at 20:00 then?

-Barm
Will work fine cya then
/Lars

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on March 10, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
Quote from: hakos on March 09, 2018, 07:48:42 PM
Hello Equi

Seems we are about to face each other.

Most times during the weekend is possible as long as I get some warning in advance.

Next week most evenings are open as well (all except thursday I believe).

So, you have options.

/hakos

Cool!

How about tuesday 13th at 19:00?

//Eq

Hi

sorry for not replying before, things happened...

This week is not as open as I thought. I'm busy on tuesday and thursday evening. While monday (today), wednesday and friday evenings still work. Starting around 19-20. Any time that suits you?

/Hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on March 12, 2018, 11:50:14 AM
Quote from: equilibri on March 10, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
Quote from: hakos on March 09, 2018, 07:48:42 PM
Hello Equi

Seems we are about to face each other.

Most times during the weekend is possible as long as I get some warning in advance.

Next week most evenings are open as well (all except thursday I believe).

So, you have options.

/hakos

Cool!

How about tuesday 13th at 19:00?

//Eq

Hi

sorry for not replying before, things happened...

This week is not as open as I thought. I'm busy on tuesday and thursday evening. While monday (today), wednesday and friday evenings still work. Starting around 19-20. Any time that suits you?

/Hakos

Wednesday works fine for me, so lets play at 19:00 on that fine day! :D

//Eq

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on March 12, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

Wednesday works fine for me, so lets play at 19:00 on that fine day! :D

//Eq

Perfect, it is a deal. /hakos

Barmution

Extremely rough match for the lizards who had a MNG Saurus and lost one more early to -ag. Luck was waxing and waning for both teams but as a rule of thumb the end result was in the favor of the Wonderworlders. A spirited sacking of the carrier almost gave the lizards a defensive TD but the threat of the wizard forced a pass that they just didn't pull off and after some Uwd failure the Skinks responded in kind with a failed pickup. Down to 8 players for their receiving drive the Lizards caged up... and promptly ate the mother of all fireballs, knocking over 3 players and killing Lars' Block MB Saurus. The doc was on the spot but couldn't do better than reducing the damage to a broken collar bone and thus a broken career for the poor reptile and paving the way for the Uwd eventually finagling in the only TD of the match after another great defense by the lizards.

Cheers for the match, Lars. Had me at the seat of my chair repeatedly. Sorry for the damage.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Thanks for the match Barm. Looking in the match in the rear view mirror i should have let you wizard my ball carrier in round eight instead of taking the fireball in second half. but still a close one well played.

/Lars

equilibri

So, fighting against guard and higher strength is not so nice, but my Beer Buddies kind of managed to stand up against the filthy undead!

Another draw in the books, and now its only one game left for a perfect (?) score!

Does anybody know if any other team played a whole season with only draws? :D

Thanx for the game, hakos, and sorry bout the crippled wight. Good luck in the last game!

tags

Quote from: equilibri on March 14, 2018, 09:13:06 PM
Another draw in the books, and now its only one game left for a perfect (?) score!

Does anybody know if any other team played a whole season with only draws? :D

I'm pretty sure that'd be a record, it'd almost be a shame if your last game weren't a draw now :P