Brothers in Death - Hakos
Capes Are Cool - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs - Lars
Great Bretonn - Kvasilad
Kossar Catchers - NapoleonBlown-apart
Slowly we r0t - Gnaarkill
Wonderworlders - Barmution

J-Reedy

MD 6 has been confirmed, so it's now time for the deciding round. Wonderworlders will be defending their title, but whopping three teams still have a chance to join the underworld team in the finals. Crooked Crocs have the pole position, win will take them to finals, but they are playing against Equi's draw machine. A draw would open up chances for the Great Bretonn or Bros in Death to sneak in to the finals. Interesting times, so play on, mates!

Gnaarkill, our match won't affect the race for the finals, so time to have some relaxed fun. Here are my OK starting times (CET) that I can guarantee at this moment:
- Saturday any time after 12.
- Sunday 11-17
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17-19.30

Let me know if any of those suit you, sir.

hakos

Hi Napoleon

Seems I'm about to face some acrobats with much more skills than last time we faced off. This will be tricky.

Right now I think friday evening from 19 and most times in the weekend would work. I have some things planned for the weekend but none of them require a fixed time so I should be relatively flexible.

/Hakos

Lars

Hi Equilibri
Are you  available for a little match during the weekend?
I should be  abel to play both saturday and sunday from 12:00
or later next week

/Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on March 15, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
Hi Napoleon

Seems I'm about to face some acrobats with much more skills than last time we faced off. This will be tricky.

Right now I think friday evening from 19 and most times in the weekend would work. I have some things planned for the weekend but none of them require a fixed time so I should be relatively flexible.

/Hakos

Hello. While my team does have more skills, they have been held back by injuries. I can't do today, but the Weekend is mostly free. Would Saturday at 4PM CEST be okay?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 15, 2018, 07:47:09 AM
MD 6 has been confirmed, so it's now time for the deciding round. Wonderworlders will be defending their title, but whopping three teams still have a chance to join the underworld team in the finals. Crooked Crocs have the pole position, win will take them to finals, but they are playing against Equi's draw machine. A draw would open up chances for the Great Bretonn or Bros in Death to sneak in to the finals. Interesting times, so play on, mates!

Gnaarkill, our match won't affect the race for the finals, so time to have some relaxed fun. Here are my OK starting times (CET) that I can guarantee at this moment:
- Saturday any time after 12.
- Sunday 11-17
- Tuesday/Wednesday 17-19.30

Let me know if any of those suit you, sir.

Hey J-R!

Looking forward to our relaxed brutal footballing match! :D

If you see this in time, can I suggest a dance @17 tomorrow (saturday)?
Otherwise tuesday @19 will do aswell :)

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on March 16, 2018, 03:49:00 PM
Hello. While my team does have more skills, they have been held back by injuries. I can't do today, but the Weekend is mostly free. Would Saturday at 4PM CEST be okay?

Satuday at 16 will be perfect. See you then. /hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 16, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

Hey J-R!

Looking forward to our relaxed brutal footballing match! :D

If you see this in time, can I suggest a dance @17 tomorrow (saturday)?
Otherwise tuesday @19 will do aswell :)

/Gnaarkill

Today @17 will be fine, see you later!

equilibri

Quote from: Lars on March 16, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
Hi Equilibri
or later next week

/Lars

Hi!

This weekend is totally booked, but next week I can play any day at 19:00 as it seems.

Any day that works for you?

//Eq

NapoleonBlown-apart

Sorry about the delay, Hakos. I had the game loaded up, but my computer randomly restarted, then windows didn't load properly (:o) so I had to restart it again. I'm just loading up Steam, now.

hakos

No worries, I'm waiting /hakos

J-Reedy

And thus ends the season for two very different undead teams. Nurgle snatches away the victory even though the cool caped dudes were superious in getting players off the field. Unfortunately most of them were thralls that left the field with bite marks on their necks. 1st TD for Gnaarman was a slow advance where my players just twiddled away and I got no opening to stop the ball. Extremely good offence from Gnaarkiller. 2nd half, I got down in numbers due to couple bloodlusts, so I went for a fast equilizer. Another rotting advance started, this time not so slow and I got to the skin of the ball-carrier, but as hypnotic gaze doesn't seem to stick on Nurgle - probably because the players eyes keep oozing away and some are even swinging from tendens and stuff, so it's hard to aim the gaze - so no chance for the ball until on the very last turn, but as I had to spend reroll on dodge, I just managed a pushback. So Gnaardude just had to blitz and cross the TD line. Thanks for the game, Gnaarkill, nice game, and friendly between the coaches but definately not between the players :)

Lars

Quote from: equilibri on March 17, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
Quote from: Lars on March 16, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
Hi Equilibri
or later next week

/Lars

Hi!

This weekend is totally booked, but next week I can play any day at 19:00 as it seems.

Any day that works for you?

//Eq
Lets Take it Monday @ 20:00
Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

Nuffle was definitely on Kislev's side, this game. Two consecutive blitzes in the first half lead to Kislev scoring a touchdown, but the undead were able to secure the ball despite the 2nd blitz, and almost managed to score a touchdown, but a lucky fireball stunned both of the ghouls in scoring range, and prevented that from happening. It did seem like the luck was shifting to favour the Undead when 6 Kislev players were KOed, but they all woke up for the second half thanks to Nuffle and a Bloodweiser babe. After a touchdown for each side, the final score was 2-1.

hakos

That was definitely the most unlucky game I have had with this team.

Two blitzes against in first half. A total of 5 failed pick-up rolls. Managed to get 6 Kislev KO in first half but all came back in second half. The fireballs continues to be very relevant against me. Etc.

However, the Brothers are very strong so Napoleon still had to play a good game to win and that he sure did. The leaping was executed very well and his speed and agility advantage was used fully so he absolutely deserved to be the only team who managed to beat me this season.

Thanks for the game Napoleon.

No final for me this time but the Brothers in death will return yet again next season, even more fearsome. Ulysses S Grant took some lessons from Lee and is now also strength 6. Looking forward to unleash two ST 6 mummies on you all next season. :)

/hakos