Season 30 SIGNUP

Started by J-Reedy, March 17, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Okay, previous season is on the final round and will be finished in about a week or two. So time to talk about the next season. As this will, the 30th season, I guess we'll have to go with triple-X league without no TV limits and the 31st will be the new teams only.

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This may take some time.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches know the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy - Capes Are Cool (Vampires)
2. Gnaarkill - Slowly We R0t (Nurgle)
3. Equilibri -
4. Napoleon - Kossar Catchers (Kislev)
5. Barmution - Trondheim Kennel Club (Necromantic)
6. Kvasilad - Great Bretonn(ian)
7. Hakos - Brothers in Death (Undead)
8. Lars - Crooked Crocs (the Champs)

Gnaarkill

Wow, season 30, No Holds Barred, Let's Go!

Way to go guys! ;D
There is no stopping Norsca, the most obscure corner of internet fantasy footballing! 8)

In honour of this anniversary, Slowly We R0t will go for yet another rotten season :D

/Gnaarkill

equilibri

I will join, but not sure with what team...

//Eq

NapoleonBlown-apart

I will join with my Kislev team.

Barmution

Will be signing up as Necro if Nuffle (as he is now well due to) actually stops giving my Uwd the unconditional love that's been so generously flowing their way. Ie. If the Wonderworlders win the finals they will have to defend the title, otherwise Trondheim Kennel Club will be making a comeback.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Great Bretonn will return, I'm having a lot of fun with those stubborn medieval peasants.

hakos

I will join with Brothers in Death. Really want to try out my double set of ST 6 mummies...

/hakos

Lars

Will go on with the Lizards if they don't get really fucked up in the finals
/Lars

hakos

Gothcon has passed and my best buy might be a fully painted blood bowl team. Finally I can play for real, anyone that knows about a place to play blood bowl close to Gothenburg? Or any tournament close to Gothenburg?

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Cool Hakos, congratulations to a great buy! ;D

I have the new edition of BB complete in the start box at home but havent painted any minatures yet, wonder if that will ever happen, haha! But if I ever do, maybe we can have a match? ;)
I also have the old one complete in start box but that is still new in plastic wrap so will never open it 8)

I know that "Spel i fokus" had a tournament going on a couple of years ago and I think Equilibri plays somewhat regulary if I am not mistaken?

/Gnaar

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 03, 2018, 11:09:07 AM
Cool Hakos, congratulations to a great buy! ;D

I have the new edition of BB complete in the start box at home but havent painted any minatures yet, wonder if that will ever happen, haha! But if I ever do, maybe we can have a match? ;)
I also have the old one complete in start box but that is still new in plastic wrap so will never open it 8)

I know that "Spel i fokus" had a tournament going on a couple of years ago and I think Equilibri plays somewhat regulary if I am not mistaken?

/Gnaar

I "played" regulary a year back, or so, but nowadays its 100% Warhammer 40K/30K so the time for BB is only in this league online.
There are at least 3 different leagues IRL in Gothenburg, and one nice forum to check out is this:

http://forum.swebba.com/

That is the gathered information about leagues and tournaments in Sweden (and also Norway, Denmark and Finland).

The gaming club YLVA in Majorna also has a league going. Check our (yeah, I am a member... :D) Facebook-page for more info.

//Eq

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 03, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Sure, that would be superfun. /hakos

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on April 03, 2018, 04:30:17 PM
There are at least 3 different leagues IRL in Gothenburg, and one nice forum to check out is this:

http://forum.swebba.com/

That is the gathered information about leagues and tournaments in Sweden (and also Norway, Denmark and Finland).

The gaming club YLVA in Majorna also has a league going. Check our (yeah, I am a member... :D) Facebook-page for more info.

//Eq

Cool, will check it out. /Hakos

J-Reedy

Season 30 has been created into NUL Championship, admission mode is free. Head on there to signup your team.

Lars