S29 FINALS!

Started by J-Reedy, March 23, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

The Finals league has been created and invitations have been sent to...
the defending champs, Wonderworlders, coached by Barmution!
and the veteran team of Crooked Crocs, coached by Lars!

Gratz to both finalists, give us a Finals to remember. Please also note when you have registered to the league so either me or Kvasilad and start the competition.

Lars

I have joined the leauge

/Lars

tags

Good luck to you both! :)

hakos

First final for you Lars?

Good luck both of you!

/hakos

Barmution

I'm in too now, sorry for being a bit slow there.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on March 27, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

Are able to play either tonight(Wednesday)  after 20:00 or tomorrow 19:00 -
otherwise we need to wait until after Easter

/Lars

J-Reedy

Finals competition was started yesterday, so final is playable whenever you want, mates.

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on March 28, 2018, 12:25:52 PM
Quote from: Barmution on March 27, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

Are able to play either tonight(Wednesday)  after 20:00 or tomorrow 19:00 -
otherwise we need to wait until after Easter

/Lars
Sorry that I've been late replying again, busy times here.

If you see this in time for you to play tonight, please reply. Otherwise it's we're going to have to wait.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Hi Lars!

Going on a LARP in Sweden tonight and I won't be able to play until Monday at the earliest. When can you play?

To the other guys: Sorry for holding this up for so long :(

-Barm

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on April 04, 2018, 02:17:51 PM
Hi Lars!

Going on a LARP in Sweden tonight and I won't be able to play until Monday at the earliest. When can you play?

-Barm

Lets take it on Monday at 20:00

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on April 04, 2018, 03:29:22 PM
Quote from: Barmution on April 04, 2018, 02:17:51 PM
Hi Lars!

-Barm

Lets take it on Monday at 20:00

/Lars
Sounds good, see you tomorrow!

Lars

-= EXTRA EXTRA New Champions for the 29th Season of The Norsca Union League =-

The game starts with Underworld team receiving get a high kick and can grab the ball right from the kick-off. They go on slow trying to use the killer blitzer Hank N Gardens and the troll Tyra mids to get some Sauri off the field but no luck on the injurie rolls. The Crocks hit back and try to foul Hank to get the most dangerous threat off the field but instead they got the main ball sacker sent off the field. In round three happened the most decisive think when the crocks managed to KO Tyra Mids the troll this lead to a massive strength advantage for the crocks. Later in the same half Hank also got KOed and never returned in the game. The Crocks almost managed to score in first half but the Star player Skitter Stab-Stab managed to stab down the skink close to the end zone. Last half of the season started with a very decimated Underworld team but they had some cards up their sleeves in the inducements bought (a Wizard, Skitter Stab-Stab and Bomber Dribblesnot). The Wonderworlders started to act as a gang of sheepheard dogs and get the Crocks to a fairly tight pack and then drop a fireball that almost allowed them to get away with the ball. But instead Juggernaut stated a violent streak running around kicking down Wonderworlders left and right ending up with 13 spp. In round 18 Bane managed to walk into the end zone scoring with only 2 Wonderworlders left on the pitch.

Thanks Barmution for the match well played and hope for more battles in season 30.

/Lars

J-Reedy

Congrats Lars!

I'll put up the new league later tomorrow, now it's time to head to work.

tags

Congratulations Lars!

That sure looks like it was a violent and bashy finals game ;D

Barmution

Congratulations to the new champs!

Lars played a really solid game and would probably not have needed the red hot injury dice he had, but my guys have pushed their luck so much these last 2 seasons that one of these matches were inevitable by this point. Was actually fun to try to make the most of what little I was left with so I really enjoyed the match.

All hail our new, scaled overlords and best of luck defending your title next season, Lars :D
-Barm