S29 FINALS!

Started by J-Reedy, March 23, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Congratulations Lars. Your first NUL season victory I think.  Well done!

Seems like it was a really interesting final, as it should be.

Is it possible to watch it somewhere?

/Hakos

Lars

Thanks for the congratulations

Hakos: you can watch it in kvasilad excellent BB2 Replayer or if you want fancy 3d graphics you will have to get yor hands on the replay file

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on April 10, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

Hakos: you can watch it in kvasilad excellent BB2 Replayer or if you want fancy 3d graphics you will have to get yor hands on the replay file

/Lars

Also, in BB2 Replayer, you can right-click the match and "save as". If you save it as .bbrz (I think the default may be .xml, but there's a drop-down), and you place it back in your documents/bloodbowl2/profiles/something/ with your other replay files, it actually shows up in-game and you can watch it there!

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on April 10, 2018, 09:29:05 PM
Quote from: Lars on April 10, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

/Lars

Also, in BB2 Replayer, you can right-click the match and "save as". If you save it as .bbrz (I think the default may be .xml, but there's a drop-down), and you place it back in your documents/bloodbowl2/profiles/something/ with your other replay files, it actually shows up in-game and you can watch it there!
Nice missed that feature
/Lars

Gnaarkill

Congratulations Lars! Well done!

Not looking forward to meet your scaled beasts in S30 :D

Overall, S30 seems to be building up to be a violent affair, as it should be in our 30th anniversary ;D
Im thinking of teams like Crooked Crocs, Brothers in Death and Trondheim Kennel Club, scary stuff, let's go! 8)

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Congratulations, Lars!

I also just found out that you can actually watch replays from BB2 by clicking Cabal TV, then community replays, and then searching for one of the team or coach names. Just make sure you change the search from live to replays.

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on April 11, 2018, 12:50:55 PM
I also just found out that you can actually watch replays from BB2 by clicking Cabal TV, then community replays, and then searching for one of the team or coach names. Just make sure you change the search from live to replays.

Yeah, that is true for many replays, but for some reason, not all. I'm not entirely sure what the logic/pattern of it is, but some of the matches I've searched for don't have replays available.