Season 30 Match Day 1

Started by tags, April 17, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Welcome to season XXX!

No holds barred, no TV too high, no freak of nature too freaky!

These are the contestants:
Brothers in Death - Hakos
Capes Are Cool - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs - Lars
Great Bretonn - Kvasilad
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Kossar Catchers - NapoleonBlown-apart
Slowly we r0t - Gnaarkill
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution

tags

J-R, looks like we're on for the season-opener! Hope you don't mind too much that I've skipped the child boards for this season, I frankly don't see the point having as few topics as we do per season.

Anyway, most evenings this week are doable for me. So far, Saturday seems open as well, although that may change.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Gnaarkill. This week I am free I am free to do Thursday at any time after 4PM, and Saturday and Sunday are also free until 6:30PM CEST.

Please let me know if any of these times suit you.  ;D

equilibri

Barmution!

When do you feel for a game against my handsome elves?

I can play:

Thu 19/4 starting 19:00 the latest

Sat 21/4 15:00->

Have no clue about next week yet, so I need to get back to you about that if u cant play thursday or saturday this week.

//Eq

Gnaarkill

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on April 18, 2018, 01:42:14 AM
Hello, Gnaarkill. This week I am free I am free to do Thursday at any time after 4PM, and Saturday and Sunday are also free until 6:30PM CEST.

Please let me know if any of these times suit you.  ;D

Hey Napoleon!

Time for a dance party for the rest of the world to see, a filthy rotten cossack dance party! :D

How about a rave on sunday @14?

/Gnaar-man

NapoleonBlown-apart

Sunday at 14:00 works for me, and I will be interested to see how well Nurgle Warriors can dance. See you, then. :D

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on April 18, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
Barmution!

I can play:

Have no clue about next week yet, so I need to get back to you about that if u cant play thursday or saturday this week.

//Eq
Those are the most handsome hawks I've ever seen!

Tomorrow (Thursday 19/4) at 1900 sounds great, bring your guys to our petting zoo :)

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on April 17, 2018, 10:32:35 PM
J-R, looks like we're on for the season-opener! Hope you don't mind too much that I've skipped the child boards for this season, I frankly don't see the point having as few topics as we do per season.

Anyway, most evenings this week are doable for me. So far, Saturday seems open as well, although that may change.

No problem with the forum structure, just glad and thankful that you had the time to do the heavy lifting on adding the MDs.

As to the game, weekdays will be bit hard for a while, but weekends are free. So, either
- Saturday 11-20 or
- Sunday 9-17
would be OK for me. Let me know if those suit you, sir.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 19, 2018, 07:04:46 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 17, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

No problem with the forum structure, just glad and thankful that you had the time to do the heavy lifting on adding the MDs.

As to the game, weekdays will be bit hard for a while, but weekends are free. So, either
- Saturday 11-20 or
- Sunday 9-17
would be OK for me. Let me know if those suit you, sir.

Actually, Sunday at 11 CEST looks like the best option for me right now!

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on April 18, 2018, 10:01:08 PM
Quote from: equilibri on April 18, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
Barmution!

I can play:

//Eq
Those are the most handsome hawks I've ever seen!

Tomorrow (Thursday 19/4) at 1900 sounds great, bring your guys to our petting zoo :)

Cheers,
Barm

Perfection! (both my team and the time... :D)

See u on the field tonight, then!

//Eq

Barmution

Well, that certainly was something. We both had some severely poor luck, mine in the block dice department and Equi in the dodging department, but mine proved less vital for the match and so the Necro are off to a good start.

GG Equi, sorry about those key dodges, that was some nasty business.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Stats page up!

There's an error in 1.0.2 where foul/referee check luck was always awarded to the home team, whether good or bad. I think I nailed it down, but I want to do some better luck reports as well before I roll out a new version with the fix. So if you see luck fluctating slightly in reports, that's probably it.

hakos

What a start. Facing the reigning champions immediately.

I can play any time this weekend.

Next week monday evening could work, after that it is a bit more uncertain.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on April 19, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

That will work, if it still is OK for you. Sorry for late reply, busy week it has been, like Yoda would say.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 21, 2018, 08:02:08 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 19, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

That will work, if it still is OK for you. Sorry for late reply, busy week it has been, like Yoda would say.

Still working for me it is!