Season 30 Match Day 4

Started by tags, April 17, 2018, 10:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: hakos on May 20, 2018, 08:21:16 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 19, 2018, 10:34:38 PM
Otherwise, any chance we can do Tuesday after 20 or Thursday after 18 some time?

Ok, seems thursday around 19 would be the best bet then. /hakos

Great, thanks,see you then!

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 20, 2018, 02:42:07 PM
I'm too stunned for words now, well, at least for too many words. Just check the armory/injury luck and cas numbers, that should tell you all you need to know.
Yeah, wasn't really a match. Sorry about the dice, man. Was ugly.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 18, 2018, 07:47:04 PM
Hello, Lars.
This weekend, I am free on both days from around 13:00 to 18:00 CEST. If that doesn't work, I am free on Thursday from 17:00 to 22:00, and I am also free next weekend at the same times.

Thursday lets play on Thursday @ 1900

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Handsome Hawks vs Slowly We R0t

An even affair where the rotters had the upper hand luckwise. The elves were nuffled and rolled an incredible amount of ones but managed to drive the ball into the TD zone just in time for the tie ;D

GG!

PS. Sorry for the thin match report, had little time DS.

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Lars on May 21, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 18, 2018, 07:47:04 PM
Hello, Lars.
This weekend, I am free on both days from around 13:00 to 18:00 CEST. If that doesn't work, I am free on Thursday from 17:00 to 22:00, and I am also free next weekend at the same times.

Thursday lets play on Thursday @ 1900

/Lars
That works for me, see you then.

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on May 20, 2018, 03:53:55 PM
Otherwise, any chance we can do Tuesday after 20 or Thursday after 18 some time?

I'm really really sorry hakos, but I can't make it today, and I'm afraid it's nothing I can do about it. Project leader at work ambushed me halfway out the door with a fresh crisis that's gotta be solved before tomorrow morning. I hope we can still reschedule, but I'm truly sorry if that's messed up your evening. I can probably play tomorrow afternoon/evening, sunday afternoon/evening, or tuesday afternoon/evening. Alternatively, monday after 20 should also work.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on May 24, 2018, 05:08:53 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 20, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

I'm really really sorry hakos, but I can't make it today, and I'm afraid it's nothing I can do about it. Project leader at work ambushed me halfway out the door with a fresh crisis that's gotta be solved before tomorrow morning. I hope we can still reschedule, but I'm truly sorry if that's messed up your evening. I can probably play tomorrow afternoon/evening, sunday afternoon/evening, or tuesday afternoon/evening. Alternatively, monday after 20 should also work.

No worries, I sort of forget about the time myself. Sunday afternoon/evening would work splendidly for me.

/hakos

Lars

The match between Kislev and Lizard was played yesterday ended with a 1-3 in favor of the Lizards.

And Napoleon Thanks for the match was a fun one with a quite slippery ball and some nice plays from both parts,

/Lars

tags

Quote from: hakos on May 24, 2018, 08:35:26 PM
No worries, I sort of forget about the time myself. Sunday afternoon/evening would work splendidly for me.

/hakos

That's good to hear, would 1600 work?

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on May 25, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

/hakos

Absolutely /hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on May 25, 2018, 08:10:33 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 25, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

/hakos

Absolutely /hakos

Great, see you then!

tags

Last match of the round played. Tight jousting for control for a couple of turns, until I gambled on a 2+ dauntless roll a bit early in my turn. Rolled 1, re-roll, then 1, then skull on the block. After that, I was completely out of position, and it was a one-sided bash-fest from then on. Most of my muscle was out of the match before the end of first half, and I pretty much gave up on stopping the second TD. Through some mercy, I got no perm injuries though, so I guess it could've been worse. A lot worse, actually :D

Anyway, thanks for the match Hakos, you played flawlessly and took advantage of the openings that were there.

hakos

Knight army vs Civil War army and the more modern army won 2-1.

The Knights galloped to attack but faced a heavy rain of bullets and then one of their horses unexpectedly went down, there were a hole in the defense to use. Ball was secured at the same time as more Knights fell to the ground. In turn 8 the generals took the lead with 1-0.

Second half, with a very decimated Knight army it was relatively easy to score 2-0 in turn 14. Could have stalled but preferred to play a bit more.

Knight got one more chance and broke though on one flank to make it looke more even then it was.

Plenty of injuries but nothing permanent.

Thanks for the game Kvasilad, as you said, it felt like this match was decided by your unlucky turn 3.

Edit: i think the match luck table shows what happened quite well. That +4.19 Injury luck was probably a key contributor in this match, especially since almost all of it happened in the first half.

/hakos