Capes Are Cool - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs - Lars
Great Bretonn - Kvasilad
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Kossar Catchers - NapoleonBlown-apart
Slowly we r0t - Gnaarkill
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution

J-Reedy

Round 2 has been confirmed which means that Match Day 3 is up and ready to play. Game on!

Gnaarkill, the man they call the heart of NUL, it's time for my overbloodlusty vamps and your rotting friends of chaotic to play. Unfortunately weekdays are bit busy for me, so possible CEST play times for the next week are somewhat skimpy:
- Wednesday 18-20
- Friday 20.30
- Saturday any time before 20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

hakos

@Barmution
Seems it is my time to face your claw equipped canines. Have to say your team look quite fearsome so I need a couple of days to gather my forces into an advantageous position. I believe all will be ready on thursday. So any time on thursday, friday, saturday or sunday should work fine.

@Kvasilad
Last Three printouts:
Synchronize:84: RequestFiles
Synchronize:86: ReceiveMyFiles
Synchronize:88: ReceiveReplayFiles

After that it hangs, and memory slowly but continously increases. No GUI pops up.

/Hakos

hakos

Just saw that Kvasilad have added a luck table in the Hall of Fame. Quite interesting. However, I wonder if Crooked Crocs feel as lucky as that table shows...

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on May 06, 2018, 09:23:07 AM
Just saw that Kvasilad have added a luck table in the Hall of Fame. Quite interesting. However, I wonder if Crooked Crocs feel as lucky as that table shows...

Haha, yeah, I know, it's not a good way to represent it I've realized. I think I'm going to do several new luck categories, and remove those that I've tentatively put in there. It does not help to have fairly good match luck if your opponent has twice that of yours. And inversely, it's not a big deal to have a match luck around -2 if your opponent has -10, it's still lucky. So I think I may start to base those things around the difference between teams rather than isolated values.

And also, of course, the number doesn't really tell the whole story. Some dice rolls are clearly more important than others, which the model does not take into account.

tags

Quote from: hakos on May 06, 2018, 09:16:18 AM
@Kvasilad
Last Three printouts:
Synchronize:84: RequestFiles
Synchronize:86: ReceiveMyFiles
Synchronize:88: ReceiveReplayFiles

After that it hangs, and memory slowly but continously increases. No GUI pops up.

Really weird that the main window doesn't show, it should pop up right around the time where it prints out "Showing main window".

I've made a new build with some more prints, but also, forcing the parsing engine to never use more than a single thread. I suspect that's the crux of it, somehow, although I still don't understand why.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8io4b62hapw7n1/BB2Replayer.exe?dl=0

tags

Lars, I'm ready for some hot (or is that cold?) reptilian action this week, afternoon/evening on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday would be my first choices, do any of those work for you? Sunday might also work.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 05, 2018, 09:05:20 PM
Round 2 has been confirmed which means that Match Day 3 is up and ready to play. Game on!

Gnaarkill, the man they call the heart of NUL, it's time for my overbloodlusty vamps and your rotting friends of chaotic to play. Unfortunately weekdays are bit busy for me, so possible CEST play times for the next week are somewhat skimpy:
- Wednesday 18-20
- Friday 20.30
- Saturday any time before 20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Hi J-R!
I am honored with your words, but I dont know. I think we all in here in our lonely corner of internet form the great spirit and friendship that is being NUL! :) <3

This will surely be the finest of blood bowl matches good sir! :D

Really liked the early saturday morning game against Hakos, would you maybe aswell fancy a game @10 CEST on Saturday? :)

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on May 06, 2018, 09:16:18 AM
@Barmution
Seems it is my time to face your claw equipped canines. Have to say your team look quite fearsome so I need a couple of days to gather my forces into an advantageous position. I believe all will be ready on thursday. So any time on thursday, friday, saturday or sunday should work fine.

/Hakos

Early Thursday seems like a fortuitous point in time to let the dogs of war and the mutts of the Kennel Club duke it out. Does 12:00 sound doable for your steroid enhanced southerners?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on May 06, 2018, 05:57:17 PM
Lars, I'm ready for some hot (or is that cold?) reptilian action this week, afternoon/evening on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday would be my first choices, do any of those work for you? Sunday might also work.

Tuesday @ 20:00 will be nice

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on May 07, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 06, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

Tuesday @ 20:00 will be nice

/Lars

Sounds good!

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 07, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

Really liked the early saturday morning game against Hakos, would you maybe aswell fancy a game @10 CEST on Saturday? :)

/Gnaarkill

That's a date, mate. See you on Saturday morning!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 08, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

That's a date, mate. See you on Saturday morning!

Cool! I'll be ready with the coffee! :D

/Gnaarkill

tags

The scrap between the knights and the drago... er.. lizards is done and over with. I grumbled a bit over not being able to scratch the skinks' armour in the first half, but towards the end of the half, I miraculously killed Sibli, which was hugely lucky and very decisive for the rest of the match. Additionally, Nuffle's wrath mostly fell on Lars' side for the rest of the match, rolling double ones all over the place. 2-2 would've been more fair in this one I think.

Anyway, thanks for the match Lars, and good luck in your next match with a replenished line :)

Lars

Thanks for the match kvasilad was a bit frustrated in the end there with all the double ones they really ruined the possibility for a equalizer. But at least i can put a full team on the pitch for the next match.
/Lars