Season 30 Match Day 3

Started by tags, April 17, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on May 07, 2018, 12:58:23 PM
Quote from: hakos on May 06, 2018, 09:16:18 AM
@Barmution
Seems it is my time to face your claw equipped canines. Have to say your team look quite fearsome so I need a couple of days to gather my forces into an advantageous position. I believe all will be ready on thursday. So any time on thursday, friday, saturday or sunday should work fine.

/Hakos

Early Thursday seems like a fortuitous point in time to let the dogs of war and the mutts of the Kennel Club duke it out. Does 12:00 sound doable for your steroid enhanced southerners?

-Barm

Hi, sorry for a late reply.

Seems thursday is mostly fully planned now. Might be able to squeeze in a start between 17-18 but otherwise we need to look into friday, saturday or sunday. On friday I can most likely start any time after 14. Saturday and Sunday are still 100% free.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on May 09, 2018, 11:31:52 AM
@Barmution
Seems it is my time to face your claw equipped canines. Have to say your team look quite fearsome so I need a couple of days to gather my forces into an advantageous position. I believe all will be ready on thursday. So any time on thursday, friday, saturday or sunday should work fine.

/Hakos

Early Thursday seems like a fortuitous point in time to let the dogs of war and the mutts of the Kennel Club duke it out. Does 12:00 sound doable for your steroid enhanced southerners?

-Barm

Seems thursday is mostly fully planned now. Might be able to squeeze in a start between 17-18 but otherwise we need to look into friday, saturday or sunday. On friday I can most likely start any time after 14. Saturday and Sunday are still 100% free.

/hakos

That's a bit inconvenient as my parents and brother arrive tomorrow evening and leave on Sunday. How does Monday evening sound to you?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Equilibri. I can either play tomorrow after 17:30 CEST, or Saturday or Sunday 13:00-18:00 CEST. Please tell me if any of these times suit you. If not, we can look at times next week.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on May 09, 2018, 06:19:49 PM
Quote from: hakos on May 09, 2018, 11:31:52 AM
@Barmution

/Hakos

-Barm

/hakos

That's a bit inconvenient as my parents and brother arrive tomorrow evening and leave on Sunday. How does Monday evening sound to you?

-Barm

Ok, guess it has to be monday evening then. I can start between 18-20. /hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on May 09, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

-Barm

[/quote]
Got a request for another league match at 19. Could you be pushed to start at 2030/2100?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 09, 2018, 06:43:09 PM
Hello, Equilibri. I can either play tomorrow after 17:30 CEST, or Saturday or Sunday 13:00-18:00 CEST. Please tell me if any of these times suit you. If not, we can look at times next week.

Hi!

I am going away for the weekend, so we need to look at next week instead.

Monday, maybe?
I can propably play all day after 13:00.

//Eq

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on May 10, 2018, 12:10:24 AM

-Barm

Got a request for another league match at 19. Could you be pushed to start at 2030/2100?
[/quote]

Ok, let's go for monday @ 21:00 /hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on May 10, 2018, 08:02:46 AM
Quote from: Barmution on May 10, 2018, 12:10:24 AM

-Barm

Ok, let's go for monday @ 21:00 /hakos

Cheers, see you then :)

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: equilibri on May 10, 2018, 07:54:39 AM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 09, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

Hi!

I am going away for the weekend, so we need to look at next week instead.

Monday, maybe?
I can propably play all day after 13:00.

//Eq
Would Monday at 17:00 work?

Gnaarkill

J-R!

I think i missclicked on the match validation thingy after the match (I wanted to go back to the statistic screen). Ofcourse i want to validate it! ;D
Hope it can be validated anyway?

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Another one in the books, an exciting slaughter of the thralls!

The game started with the Capes going on attack and an angry crowd invading the pitch. The whole front line of the Slowrotters went down along with about four capers and two other rotters. Chaotic start resulted in two turns of positioning while Bruce the vamp picked up the ball and lounged about in the backfield. Capes were positioning for a punch through from the center, but Gnaarman blocked that and got a thrall or two out. So I had to quickly change the plans and send mr. Presley to the left flank protected by some thralls and a fellow vamp. The ball soon found it's way to Presley's hands from the accurate pass by mr. Wayne. Couple of steps of blue suede shoes, and the situation was 1-0 with 4 turns left for the Slowrotters to score. However, kickoff resulted in a surprise blitz by the Capes, which put pressure on the ball and prevented any fast advance. Some bashing with a thrall or two injured and it was end of the half.
2nd half started with the Slowrotters bringing out Max, chainsaw wielding goblin star player, who quickly KO'd a thrall. Which might have proven to be mistake, as this indicited to the vamps that the little dude was mad. So Max went down from a blitz by mr. Presley and was carried off the field with chainsaw stuck between his shoulderblades. However, this did not slow down the Slowrotters injury machine. Next three turns a thrall got injured on every turn. At the halfpoint of the 2nd half there was a single thrall providing nourishment for 5 vamps. Capes got two tries for the ball-carrier, but both resulted in pushbacks. The desperate third blitz failed on a bothed dodge and that settled the game. Herr Doktor the Prestigor ran in the TD on the final turn of the Slowrotters and the game was tied. As it would stay after a kickoff that only resulted in the refs of the match getting some bonus money for their pension funds.
Very controlled game from Gnaarkill, he targeted purely my thralls and that really paid off with them leaving the field faster than the road runner zooms off after going beep-beep. Nicely played, Gnaarman, I thing this was a fair result overall.

@Gnaarkill, no worries, I'll validate it.

equilibri

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 10, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

Sorry, but things have gotten complicated this week, but maybe I can get some time to play on wednesday 16/5 after 19:00.
Could that work for you instead?

//Eq

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: equilibri on May 13, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 10, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

Sorry, but things have gotten complicated this week, but maybe I can get some time to play on wednesday 16/5 after 19:00.
Could that work for you instead?

//Eq

That's no problem. Wednesday could work for me, but I'm afraid it would have to be 21:10 or later, because I have a Mount and Blade event before that. If that's too late, I am free Thursday after 16:00 and Saturday and Sunday before 18:30. Do any of those times work?

Barmution

Barmution

Thanks for the match yesterday, Hakos! Was a nice and even one with some tight plays on both sides but the higher MA clinched it in the end even after I messed up the blocking on the LoS on my turn15. Hopefully you'll get your rematch in the finals :)

Cheers,
Barm