Season 30 Match Day 3

Started by tags, April 17, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Thanks for the game Barm. I agree it was quite an even and intense match that was not decided by dices. 1-1 or 1-2 were both ok results. But I never felt I was in the drivers seat and aiming for the victory so 1-2 was probably the right result.

Sorry about your wight though. I guess -ST means he has played his last match now.

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 14, 2018, 05:40:49 PM
Quote from: equilibri on May 13, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 10, 2018, 07:44:59 PM
Would Monday at 17:00 work?

Sorry, but things have gotten complicated this week, but maybe I can get some time to play on wednesday 16/5 after 19:00.
Could that work for you instead?

//Eq

That's no problem. Wednesday could work for me, but I'm afraid it would have to be 21:10 or later, because I have a Mount and Blade event before that. If that's too late, I am free Thursday after 16:00 and Saturday and Sunday before 18:30. Do any of those times work?

That is a bit too late for me on wednesday. Working pretty early on thursday.
But thursday should work.

So, thursday 17/5 at 19:00, does that work for you?

//Niklas

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on May 15, 2018, 01:08:42 PM
Thanks for the game Barm. I agree it was quite an even and intense match that was not decided by dices. 1-1 or 1-2 were both ok results. But I never felt I was in the drivers seat and aiming for the victory so 1-2 was probably the right result.

Sorry about your wight though. I guess -ST means he has played his last match now.

/hakos

We both did a couple of costly mistakes but I got the better out of it due to your crappy block dice vs my carrier in the last turn. 1-1 would probably have been more fair tbh. The Wight will be retired but that's ok. This team is super resilient compared to other Necro I've coached :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: equilibri on May 15, 2018, 02:30:18 PM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 14, 2018, 05:40:49 PM
Quote from: equilibri on May 13, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 10, 2018, 07:44:59 PM
Would Monday at 17:00 work?

Sorry, but things have gotten complicated this week, but maybe I can get some time to play on wednesday 16/5 after 19:00.
Could that work for you instead?

//Eq

That's no problem. Wednesday could work for me, but I'm afraid it would have to be 21:10 or later, because I have a Mount and Blade event before that. If that's too late, I am free Thursday after 16:00 and Saturday and Sunday before 18:30. Do any of those times work?

That is a bit too late for me on wednesday. Working pretty early on thursday.
But thursday should work.

So, thursday 17/5 at 19:00, does that work for you?

//Niklas
That works for me. See you, then. :)

NapoleonBlown-apart

Equi, are you getting the invitations? It says you're online.

equilibri

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 17, 2018, 07:06:30 PM
Equi, are you getting the invitations? It says you're online.

Nope, not getting anything.
It says you are offline...

NapoleonBlown-apart

That's weird. I'll try restarting my game.

NapoleonBlown-apart

I've restarted my game and sent an invitation. Does it still say I'm offline?

equilibri

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 17, 2018, 07:16:29 PM
I've restarted my game and sent an invation. Does it still say I'm offline?

Yeah, still offline.
I'll try the restart too.

equilibri

And it worked! Game on! :D

equilibri

And the game was over!
Very intense with lots of weird bounces that almost every time was caught (and usually by the wrong player... :D) and also a Bear that after 10 turns really did not want to play anymore!
First triple "both down" and failed reroll. That gave the Hawks their second TD.
Then he managed to roll triple "both down" again when the Cossacks really just needed to break through the elven line.

Well, that was a fun game and finally my Hawks show why they won once!

Great game, Napoleon, but I think u should fire that bear...

NapoleonBlown-apart

Yeah, it was a great game. I would fire the bear, but it would mean replacing him with a loner lineman, so I think I'll keep him unless he rolls more triple both downs.    ;D