Season 30 Match Day 5

Started by tags, April 17, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on June 08, 2018, 09:12:03 AM
Quote from: equilibri on June 08, 2018, 01:15:04 AM
Kvasilad!

I am so sorry, but changes at work need me to stay late on sunday, so I cant play then.
Seems like our game is holding everyone else up this Match Day, so if we cant play on monday evening (propably around 17:00 or later) I am prepared to give you the WO.

//Eq

I can play Monday evening. I'm not able to start before 2030 though, does that work for you?

I would feel really bad about WO here, and I don't think you are more to blame than me with scheduling this time, we've both had busy weeks.

Monday at 20:30 works perfectly for me! See u on the field then!

//Eq

tags

Quote from: equilibri on June 08, 2018, 09:49:40 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on June 08, 2018, 09:12:03 AM
Quote from: equilibri on June 08, 2018, 01:15:04 AM
Kvasilad!

I am so sorry, but changes at work need me to stay late on sunday, so I cant play then.
Seems like our game is holding everyone else up this Match Day, so if we cant play on monday evening (propably around 17:00 or later) I am prepared to give you the WO.

//Eq

I can play Monday evening. I'm not able to start before 2030 though, does that work for you?

I would feel really bad about WO here, and I don't think you are more to blame than me with scheduling this time, we've both had busy weeks.

Monday at 20:30 works perfectly for me! See u on the field then!

//Eq

Just realized I forgot to confirm, but my knights have been practicing their dirty slide tackles all week, so it's on!

tags

That was a violent affair! The elves had done some heavy lifting, angering the knights until they made an... honourable... foul... that... may have... caused some permanent damage to the Hawks' star catcher. So, eh, sorry about that.

Not much in it, but the knights ultimately got the better of what was a pretty tangled up bashing contest for much of the game.

Thanks for the match, Equilibri!