Capes Are Cool - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs - Lars
Great Bretonn - Kvasilad
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Kossar Catchers - NapoleonBlown-apart
Slowly we r0t - Gnaarkill
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution

tags

Match day 4 is on! I'm off work until Tuesday, but it is hard to stay out of the sun, as we're having decidedly un-scandinavian weather. Still, most times the next few days should be doable with some advance warning.

Gnaarkill

Hey Equilibri!

Handsome vs foul, such contrasts! ;D

Do you have any prefered dates to play on mate?

My weekend is fully booked but starting with monday next week I can play something like this:
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Thursday: 20 - 22
Sunday: Dont know the times yet

Hail!

/Gnaarkill ;D

Barmution

Hey there, mr. tall, dark and cape clad!

These are my available starting times (GMT+2) for the near future:
Sat: 1100-1500
Sun: 1100-2000
Mon: 1100-2100

Please bear in mind that stuff might pop up so these times are on a first come, first served basis. Will update the post accordingly.

Any of these suit you, sir Fangsalot?
-Barm

Edit: Saturday gone
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 18, 2018, 12:17:24 PM
Hey Equilibri!

Handsome vs foul, such contrasts! ;D

Do you have any prefered dates to play on mate?

My weekend is fully booked but starting with monday next week I can play something like this:
Monday: 21 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22
Wednesday: 21 - 22
Thursday: 20 - 22
Sunday: Dont know the times yet

Hail!

/Gnaarkill ;D

Yeah, this game will really ruin my players hairday... :D

Shall we say tuesday 22/5 at 20:00 then? That is a great day for me!

//Eq

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Lars.
This weekend, I am free on both days from around 13:00 to 18:00 CEST. If that doesn't work, I am free on Thursday from 17:00 to 22:00, and I am also free next weekend at the same times.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on May 18, 2018, 12:39:45 AM
Match day 4 is on! I'm off work until Tuesday, but it is hard to stay out of the sun, as we're having decidedly un-scandinavian weather. Still, most times the next few days should be doable with some advance warning.

Hi, tomorrow sunday is mostly free the whole day. How about a game in the afternoon when it is too hot to be outside? Other sunday times work as well...

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on May 18, 2018, 05:29:03 PM
Hey there, mr. tall, dark and cape clad!

These are my available starting times (GMT+2) for the near future:
Sat: 1100-1500
Sun: 1100-2000
Mon: 1100-2100

Please bear in mind that stuff might pop up so these times are on a first come, first served basis. Will update the post accordingly.

Any of these suit you, sir Fangsalot?
-Barm

Edit: Saturday gone

Sunday 1300 would be the optimal start but 2 hours after that work also. Sorry for the late reply, workdays tend to stretch a bit nowadays.

tags

Quote from: hakos on May 19, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 18, 2018, 12:39:45 AM

Hi, tomorrow sunday is mostly free the whole day. How about a game in the afternoon when it is too hot to be outside? Other sunday times work as well...

/hakos

Hi, sorry, something came up, and I'm not sure I can guarantee any time tomorrow I'm afraid. I can probably play in the evening, but I'm not confident about promising a time. Monday morning to midday is probably safe if that's an option.

Otherwise, any chance we can do Tuesday after 20 or Thursday after 18 some time?

Sorry about changing up the availability so late.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: equilibri on May 18, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

Yeah, this game will really ruin my players hairday... :D

Shall we say tuesday 22/5 at 20:00 then? That is a great day for me!

//Eq

Haha! It sure will, lol! ;D

Great! See you on the pitch on tuesday @20 then!

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on May 19, 2018, 10:34:38 PM
Otherwise, any chance we can do Tuesday after 20 or Thursday after 18 some time?

Ok, seems thursday around 19 would be the best bet then. /hakos

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 19, 2018, 02:00:08 PM
Sunday 1300 would be the optimal start but 2 hours after that work also. Sorry for the late reply, workdays tend to stretch a bit nowadays.
Not a problem, I'll be ready at 1300 for you :) See you later!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

I'll be about 10 min late but I'll get there

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 20, 2018, 12:53:52 PM
I'll be about 10 min late but I'll get there
Awesome, cheers!

J-Reedy

I'm too stunned for words now, well, at least for too many words. Just check the armory/injury luck and cas numbers, that should tell you all you need to know.