Capes Are Cool - J-Reedy
Crooked Crocs - Lars
Great Bretonn - Kvasilad
Handsome Hawks - Equilibri
Kossar Catchers - NapoleonBlown-apart
Slowly we r0t - Gnaarkill
Trondheim Kennel Club - Barmution

tags

Ah, time for an opponent that runs circles around me instead of beating me into submission! This will be a refreshing change of pace :D

So Equi, I'm available in the evenings Tuesday and Thursday. Too early to speak for the weekend right now, but I'll come back with more times if needed.

Barmution

Hey Gnaar!

Will be available both Wednesday and Thursday night (18:30 - 21:30) and Saturday morning (11:00-14:00) plus maybe Sunday on request.

Any of these look compelling to your Rottingness?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on May 28, 2018, 09:02:29 AM
Hey Gnaar!

Will be available both Wednesday and Thursday night (18:30 - 21:30) and Saturday morning (11:00-14:00) plus maybe Sunday on request.

-Barm

Yo!

A WNF (Wednesday Night Fight) would be great! ;D @21?

Do we have a deal? :)

/Gnaar

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 28, 2018, 10:17:09 AM
Quote from: Barmution on May 28, 2018, 09:02:29 AM
Hey Gnaar!

-Barm

Yo!

A WNF (Wednesday Night Fight) would be great! ;D @21?

Do we have a deal? :)

/Gnaar
It's on like Donkey Kong!

Ready to kick names and take asses :D

-El Barmo Diablo, luchadore
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on May 28, 2018, 08:29:08 AM
Ah, time for an opponent that runs circles around me instead of beating me into submission! This will be a refreshing change of pace :D

So Equi, I'm available in the evenings Tuesday and Thursday. Too early to speak for the weekend right now, but I'll come back with more times if needed.

Thursday evening works for me.

Shall we say 19:00?

//Eq

tags

Quote from: equilibri on May 28, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

//Eq

Sounds good, thursday at 19 it is!

hakos

Time to face acrobats, and I want revenge!

Let's see if that 1-2 loss last time can be turned around.

Unfortunately I'm busy most evenings this week. Can play on friday evening or in the weekend (any time).

What suits you, Napoleon?

/hakos

Barmution

Some really solid play by Gnaar who almost got the draw even after being down 350+ TV and having worse dice than me. Impressive stuff, Gnaar, hope you get some luck for the rest of the season and continue to develop these stinkos!

Thanks for a thriller of a match,
Barm

J-Reedy

Howdy ho, Lars man. My team and manic depressive dice luck would be ready for some Blood Bowl action on following CEST times:

- Saturday 10-late
- Sunday 10-19

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. Next week I migh have time on Wednesday (the 6th) evening and late on Friday (the 8th).

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on May 28, 2018, 07:40:13 PM
Time to face acrobats, and I want revenge!

Let's see if that 1-2 loss last time can be turned around.

Unfortunately I'm busy most evenings this week. Can play on friday evening or in the weekend (any time).

What suits you, Napoleon?

/hakos

This should be an interesting rematch. Hopefully the dice are a bit more balanced this time. How about Sunday at 3PM?

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 31, 2018, 07:06:54 AM
Howdy ho, Lars man. My team and manic depressive dice luck would be ready for some Blood Bowl action on following CEST times:

- Saturday 10-late
- Sunday 10-19

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. Next week I migh have time on Wednesday (the 6th) evening and late on Friday (the 8th).

let's rock out Saturday at 20:00
/Lars

hakos

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 31, 2018, 12:24:28 PM
This should be an interesting rematch. Hopefully the dice are a bit more balanced this time. How about Sunday at 3PM?

That works fine. (I do assume 3PM means 15:00 CET).

@Barmution: Happy to see that Beast, formely part of YMCA team, is playing well. Even though he joined the Kennel Club via an hostile takeover.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on May 28, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

//Eq

Sorry, have to postpone. Family stuff, need to be at the hospital it turns out.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on May 31, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 28, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

//Eq

Sorry, have to postpone. Family stuff, need to be at the hospital it turns out.

No problem at all. Was about to postpone myself cause work is tearing me apart right now.
Just tell me when you are ready and we will find a date!

Take care!

//Eq